Forums are back in action! ×

Lulu & the LOLz (my future band)

AKLulu

You don't have the most important person of any band.... BASS PLAYER!!!

That's where I come in. Yup, I play bass, and I can both finger and pick (and I aint just talking about my nose). Not only that, but I can wear a kilt.

Kilted bass player, yeah...I kick ass.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

You don't have the most important person of any band.... BASS PLAYER!!!

That's where I come in. Yup, I play bass, and I can both finger and pick (and I aint just talking about my nose). Not only that, but I can wear a kilt.

Kilted bass player, yeah...I kick ass.

You're right, I've been so blind! We're so lucky to have your insight! We'll gladly have you! Lulu & the LOLz - complete with kilted bass player!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Well, first, I'm gonna have to volunteer Laura to be the first member since she was the inspiration.

As for me. I learned to play the scales on the Alto Saxophone when I was ~10 and learned to play House of the Rising Sun on the guitar once.

Otherwise, put me down for the cowbell...

AHhahahahahahha oh my. I'm much more suited for a behind the scenes position. I'll just keep an eye on the plethora of intstruments.. and maybe get some cow bell lessons. Because, come on.. more cowbell.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

AHhahahahahahha oh my. I'm much more suited for a behind the scenes position. I'll just keep an eye on the plethora of intstruments.. and maybe get some cow bell lessons. Because, come on.. more cowbell.

Yes! Lulu & the LOLz w/ dual cowbells! Grammy's....here we come!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I have two cowbells sitting on my mantle! You can borrow one or both if you'd like.

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

I have two cowbells sitting on my mantle! You can borrow one or both if you'd like.

Score! and this definitely just added +10 to your awesome. Who has cowbells on the mantles? Max Power, that's who. Ha!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I can be security. I'm already certified for it. If not, then I can be the weird groupie that comes to every single show and just stands in front of the stage staring with no emotion on my face!

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Pirate, we will probably need a conductor with all these instruments, so that's good. Chipmunk, I think we could use either of those things.... both very important. And set list - yes! Everyone's said what they can play, but we still haven't figured out what kind of band we are!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Guest Snake McClain

i currently can play guitar. a limited amount but that's because i haven't been practicing since i started working out. however i can learn to. also i like those really sweet electronic sounding keyboard sounds. i'd like to learn that. also i can play a mean pair of spoons!

I think the band would have to be something similar to the kills or the dead weather for me to remain intersted. or bluesy like the white stripes. we would be like this generations led zeppelin. only with less talent.

I could post like several thousands of songs in a request list. However, given the scope of diversity in this band...I'll only offer 2 for right now.

AC/DC "Big Balls"

ZZ Top "Mexican Blackbird"

Maybe on our 2nd Album I can the song I was noted for in my first band W.A.S.P."Animal (F**K Like A Beast)

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Archived