Forums are back in action! ×

Internet Dating

it doesnt mean that im the slightest....lol

Insanity: I think you're her favorite in the same manner is that pork is my favorite when choosing between pork and chicken.....  :)

As mentioned above, thru internet and newspaper dating I've met crazy, both the fun-crazy and scary-crazy.  Even one or two who, in an earlier age, would have been institutionalized or at least not allowed out in public unless drugged.  I've also known a bunch of men who were scary-crazy magnets, I personally never found that particular orange to be worth the squeeze.  

Wow, this thread took a turn in a different direction!  haha. 

I joke that I MIGHT suspect a woman was flirting if she threw her underwear my my face, with herself still in them.

This is me.  Except that it's not a joke.  If a woman threw her underwear at my face with her still in them, I'd probably compliment her vertical jump and ask how much she squats.  Then go back to whatever I was doing before said jump.  

• Like 4

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I get how/why ugly women get laid; but there are some guys that I just don't get wicked slobs with God's greatest gift attitude normally missing some teeth and never have a job and yet still end up with multiple baby mamma's; am I missing something?

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I get how/why ugly women get laid; but there are some guys that I just don't get wicked slobs with God's greatest gift attitude normally missing some teeth and never have a job and yet still end up with multiple baby mamma's; am I missing something?

Sometimes they now that they won't get anyone decent but most of the time it is just the hope to turn a bad boy into a good and caring husband...needless to say that this almost never works out.

it is just the hope to turn a bad boy into a good and caring husband

It's not impossible, but it's an uphill battle for sure.  

Ladies, it's better to find a good guy with a bad side than to try and change a bad boy to be good.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Ladies, it's better to find a good guy with a bad side than to try and change a bad boy to be good.  

Jeff Foxworthy said something like "Women say they want a dangerous man.  You marry a dangerous man, you're gonna end up on an episode of Cops wearing a tube-top in a trailer park yelling 'Lock his ass UP!'"  

• Like 3

Yes!!!! I'm lucky in that respect. I am attracted most to the good guys who have some inner bad parts than the outwardly behaving bad boy.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I *always* seek the good boys/men. My first boyfriend was *literally* a boyscout. 

Not ALL women want someone bad/dangerous/mysterious. Not everyone wants Edward/ Christian Grey. 

Cycling back to the original topic, one thing I always liked about internet dating is that it's all laid out there. I was always completely honest about what I was looking for, and who I wanted to be with. I always stated I was looking for a relationship and marriage and babies. Some people advised me not to do that, "because I might scare some people off" with that.... I laughed and told them I WANTED to scare those people off, because I didn't want them to waste my time. 

A super funny one was when this dude messaged me and advised me not to put so many cat pictures up on my profile because it might scare people off. LOL GOOD! I think the problem is that a lot of people are focused on quantity, not quality. 

I don't know what I would have done without dating sites, honestly. In Vancouver, no one talks to each other, my hobbies are fairly solitary, and I am shy and introverted. I've only gone on a couple dates with people I met IRL, through friends.... and it did NOT work out, because we were looking for completely different things. I like that I know from the start if the person is looking for dating or a relationship. if they want kids someday (or have them already), if they're monogamous or poly, what some of their hobbies are.... etc etc. 

But now I have found my crazy cat man who doesn't run away when I tell him I have planned my future wedding on Pinterest :) all because I was always honest and refused to sacrifice the things that are important to me. 

• Like 5

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

^^^^ my plans exactly. I refuse to just go out to go out. I want marriage (dont want kids though but if they have some already its ok) and someone who is going to help me be a better person physically, emotionally and spiritually. I want to work part time at most and have quite a few issues that require someone who isnt typical, and that will scare away almost everyone, but the ones that are left, will probably be phenomenal human beings.

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Eagle Scout AND Cute...why are you not inundated with hot girls?

Apparently "hot girls" and "single girls" are mutually exclusive terms around St Louis.  :P

Watch it! Talk like that can get you kicked out of the LGBTe=MC2 Thread

I have absolutely no idea what this means.  So here's a picture of a kitten.

cats-cute-cat-animal-cute-grass-photo.jp

• Like 3

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Watch it! Talk like that can get you kicked out of the LGBTe=MC2 Thread

bwhahahahhahahahahahaha 

I think she already got kicked out for being a terrorist sympathizer. (Should this be in pink?)

I love you and all the world will know!!!! :D 

Apparently "hot girls" and "single girls" are mutually exclusive terms around St Louis.   :tongue:

I have absolutely no idea what this means.  So here's a picture of a kitten.

Then you have a location problem, or a stupid girl problem, bc sometimes they are just idiots :( 

and it means that sometimes people can get very offended by things they don't understand as intended and even when it is explained they still don't like it or agree with it, so they get angry and while that's their choice to do so, not everyone has to side with them or say they like it when they don't agree. And me and Rand and Machete are among those who do not like it and said so and then got shit for it.  And certain threads do those sorts of things repeatedly of late, so I personally avoid them now. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Watch it! Talk like that can get you kicked out of the LGBTe=MC2 Thread

Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge yo.

And certain threads do those sorts of things repeatedly of late, so I personally avoid them now. 

and certain threads are better for it. 

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

I did? and ... I did?

All I meant to imply in here above is that out-front flirting is not allowed in the LGBTHX1138 thread [you have to do it via PM]

I vaguely remember you being called a troll or something. My bad

and if you think THAT was flirting...you should see what I say about his Squat videos! :P

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

And before Hit, gets on my shit ... I lived in the Gayborhood in Philly for 10 years back in the 80s, when the spectrum was a lot more black-white-grey

Yeh how exactly is that different from someone saying "back in my day we didn't have of this homosexual nonsense" ? I get that non-hetero sexualities and non-cis genders can be confusing to those outside the community, but why make a joke out of peoples identities? The only reason I can see is that you think those identities are a joke, and your follow up post provides further evidence to that. 

so forgive me when someone introduces themselves as  [and I'm OBVIOUSLY overly simplifying] "Well, I look like a girl, but I feel like a boy, but I like girls, but I also like boys, and I'm sorta with someone, but I like to sometime be with orther people , who may or may not be boys, or girls"

wait where have i seen that sort of behaviour before...

oh right!

I'm Catholic

However; once I read Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/0380813815

I realized how tied together Judaism and Islam are connected [through Abraham] as well as Buddhism & Taoism

"Just LOVE each other, OK? No Rules"

So I self-identify as Zen Catholic

funny how that works.

edit: used your own quote. 

Well, this thread took a left turn down Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Lane somewhere.  Ah well.  Still entertaining, at least.  

I am SO Team Jacob. He's warm and not dead. 

At the risk of offending more people, I want to be on Team Blade.  :D

twilightended.jpg

• Like 4

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™