Forums are back in action! ×

I struggle to juggle health, home, work, and school.

I’m Brittany.

I am a 25 year old Department Manager at McDonald’s. I found out a year ago that gluten is very bad for me. Not only does it give me horrible IBS when I think too hard about it, but when I took it out of my system entirely I stopped feeling absolutely crazy and my PMDD disappeared (PMDD is a severe case of PMS).

Now after learning that the one item I thought I could never live without (sooo easy now) was making me miserable I figured it’s about time to see what helps me.

Also my boyfriend of 8 years just became my fiancé and I want to look good for my wedding, stay healthy for our lives together, and show my future kids how it’s done.

My Battle Plan is multifaceted.

But it involves becoming Fromington.

The brain may not be a “muscle†but mine needs a workout. That said I have gone back to school. I have been a year away from my BA in psychology for about 3 years. And Fromington doesn’t give a damn that I have tried this in the past. She is all about the now and trying to do things a little differently.

But since she is Motivated, Energetic, and Determined and nothing stops her from accomplishing her goals, she won’t stop there.

She is dropping the processed foods, cooking homemade like she kicks ass doing, avoiding everything but the water at work. She’s already convinced me to limit soda consumption from 32oz 5 days a week to about 4 sips a week. Free soda is bad…

She is also implementing a training regimen. There are even options: either dance to the music on the xbox until you drop, or, drop and do as many push-ups as possible. Either way I am sure to be exhausted, sweaty and well worked within 30 seconds! Yeah, I am that out of shape.

But I am a damn Chameleon.  I can roll with the punches and change as needed. When mom was struck almost helpless with panic attacks and agoraphobia I picked up the slack. I took care of her and my kid sister starting at the age of 14 and continued to do more and take on more responsibilities as I got older. When finances were at their worst I was juggling 2 jobs and quickly climbed the ladder at work. I started working in February of 2012, spent 2 months as Crew, 6 as Swing Manager and I am now a Department Manager. I may not like the change but can do it.

Change my whole diet in a week? No problem, just not the chocolate.

I am a woman.

Starting out I am a 5’6†curvy female human adventurer weighing in at 170 lbs.

Ending I will be a still curvy female, but under that soft form a Druid Ranger will reside.

Theme song:

Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine

Lvl. 1 Human Adventurer

Current Challenge

STR 2               DEX 1

STA 2               CON 4

WIS 4               CHA 2

Welcome bpaigef.  Why not join us on the current 6 week challenge underway.  We've only just started week 2, so it's never too late to start :)  Give me a shout if you need anything.

AB xx

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Archived