Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

So, last night, I got to practice my hair braiding skills.  I've found that the simple braids are really juggling patterns.  Here's my first attempt.

Reverse cascade:

tumblr_n03e3xwzb61skbydco1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Be careful out there. I know that even the best drivers can go out of control due to black ice/snow and all that crap. We had the same conditions here about a week ago. Black ice over all of the roads and my car was just shifting back and forth. Scary stuff.

You probably braid hair better than I do. Congrats!

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

It was one of the first times she was able to sit still long enough for me to do it too.  I'm going to work on different types of braids on her, now that my wife chopped off 16 inches of hair...  

I could practice till I can start my own hair and massage salon.  A name will have to come next.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Oh, Deadpool.

Miley-move-over-Deadpool-did-it-first.jp

And maybe my son needs to do this for Halloween this year

Bane-as-a-child.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_m92ikycMtu1r8nq10o1_1280.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm told by many sources that I am wasting my time by not being a massage therapist.  I am just too selective, I guess.  I know I'm good with my hands.  ;)

I will, thank you gals for your concern.  I appreciate it.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 28th, 20XX: Good to be Me - Uncle Kracker (Feat. Kid Rock).  This one doesn't have a history like a lot of songs, but I'll be damned if it doesn't describe my life pretty well.  It's good to be me.  More people should try it out at least once in their lives.  Except that d-bag who tried to steal my identity a couple years back, he took the idea way to far.  ;)  Enjoy the good things you have in life and realize that you have the power to change the bad.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

That makes two of us.  And I'm glad we can put a smile on your face.

As for what to decide, I'm not sure.  I feel like kids could use more school anyways, but really, in the grand scheme of things, I doubt 4 extra days will make anything worth while.  I'm hopeful that the decision isn't brought before the board.  

It's a cold morning today again (-15 when I woke up and -13 driving in) and there's a lot of black ice on the road.  For those of you unfamiliar with this phenomenon, it's ice that blends in with the roads (usually black asphalt) that makes your car move in unpredictable ways.  So, on my way in, less than a mile from home and I am merging lanes.  Hit a patch, spin 90 to the right, 180 to the left and 270 back to the right and come to stop (fortunately) at the snow bank on the side of the road facing the wrong way.  I say fortunate because the temps being what they are, the snow bank was nice and iced over.  Why this is important: I take two highways to get to work.  This was on the first one.  I get on the second one and there is another SUV who had rolled on it's side (going over completely, roof was crushed in).  I stopped to let the guy sit inside with me to warm up.  Again, it's cold out here.  He was grateful for the heated seats.  He said he was changing lanes and spun out and when he hit the snow bank, his truck flipped and rolled.  Drive safe out there everyone.

Oh damn :( I am glad you are okay! Black ice is the one reason not to live in the cold, I cant see the ground in the first place so its a certainty that I would slip and break something every year :(

So, last night, I got to practice my hair braiding skills.  I've found that the simple braids are really juggling patterns.  Here's my first attempt.

Reverse cascade:

tumblr_n03e3xwzb61skbydco1_500.jpg

uhm, this gives me faith that if I ever get any control over my balls, that I might actually be successful, but alas that's the story of my life, uncontrollable balls :(;)

It was one of the first times she was able to sit still long enough for me to do it too.  I'm going to work on different types of braids on her, now that my wife chopped off 16 inches of hair...  

I could practice till I can start my own hair and massage salon.  A name will have to come next.

No Laughing Matter Spa and Hair Salon :)

tumblr_m92ikycMtu1r8nq10o1_1280.jpg

:love_heart:

I will come to your hair salon. And MMMM a massage!

I second Batwoman, be safe!

I third Batwoman and Jess and I want a massage with a happy ending so spectacular that I see stars and rainbows :D no pressure :P
  • Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I'm told by many sources that I am wasting my time by not being a massage therapist.  I am just too selective, I guess.  I know I'm good with my hands.  ;)

I will, thank you gals for your concern.  I appreciate it.

you are SUCH a tease :P

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Oh damn :( I am glad you are okay! Black ice is the one reason not to live in the cold, I cant see the ground in the first place so its a certainty that I would slip and break something every year :(

uhm, this gives me faith that if I ever get any control over my balls, that I might actually be successful, but alas that's the story of my life, uncontrollable balls   ;)

No Laughing Matter Spa and Hair Salon

:love_heart:

I third Batwoman and Jess and I want a massage with a happy ending so spectacular that I see stars and rainbows :D no pressure :tongue:

The black ice can be daunting, but eternal vigilance is required to live in this state.  We're made of sturdy stuff here.  :)

Uncontrollable Balls is the number one problem for most aspiring jugglers.  Alas, modern medicine hasn't found a cure yet, but they are working around the clock.  With your help, balls everywhere will finally be under control. :P

I like the name.  If I get this going, that's going on the sign.

Stars, rainbows and unicorns will be seen.  Beyond boasting, I am that good.  

Jitters! I saw a license plate today that said "Jugglin" and I thought, "oh my goodness, Jitters is in town!" But then I realized that that's ridiculous. Boo identity thiefs :( Keep up your awesomeness!

I'm looking into getting vanity plates that say Jitters.  Might do that this year.  That would be awesome to have the Jugglin one too.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And a side note, the forums limit the amount of emotes you can have in one post, I've just discovered.  I didn't know that.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And a side note, the forums limit the amount of emotes you can have in one post, I've just discovered.  I didn't know that.

/me is throroughly frustrated by that limit on an hourly basis! grrrrr!!!

The black ice can be daunting, but eternal vigilance is required to live in this state.  We're made of sturdy stuff here.  :)

Uncontrollable Balls is the number one problem for most aspiring jugglers.  Alas, modern medicine hasn't found a cure yet, but they are working around the clock.  With your help, balls everywhere will finally be under control. :P

I like the name.  If I get this going, that's going on the sign.

Stars, rainbows and unicorns will be seen.  Beyond boasting, I am that good.  

I'm looking into getting vanity plates that say Jitters.  Might do that this year.  That would be awesome to have the Jugglin one too.

ok, you know they are offering hotel style private rooms for Camp right?? controlled balls, stars, rainbows and unicorns.... I have a pretty decent bag of tricks in that department myself...but THAT is impressive :)

and I love the vanity plates :)

sturdy is good. I am definitely not fragile, just the opposite of graceful and coordinated, buuuuut yoga helps immensely with my prioception which makes that easier....and if all else fails, a properly trained and semi obedient seeing eye human works beautifully :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

and if all else fails, a properly trained and semi obedient seeing eye human works beautifully :)

tennant-smirk-giggle.gif

I'm going to print cards that have that as my title!  That's great.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Oh, Tom, you crack me up.

Ixitlvq.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tennant-smirk-giggle.gif

I'm going to print cards that have that as my title!  That's great.

heh! My kids totally fail in that department, They would get me killed if I relied on them at all :)

Make sure to put one in with my art project mmmk?

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

If I get them printed, I most certainly will.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I may even have card stock at home.  I would just need to get some ink for the printer.  Then I can make the "You're Awesome" cards too.

Level 2 Warforged Druid