Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

1. Taking notes for meetings is smart, people who think otherwise need a litle leadership time under their own belt.

2. Your speech was inspiring, and I hope those other 4 come around.

3. Will you be my boss?? ;) I will keep a pillow in my drawer in my desk and follow all the rules too, pinky swear :P

(goddamn I crack myself up sometimes)

4. I ditto Seabees egg roll advice.

5. Are you making top hat Fridays mandatory??

6. You have too much time and we are awesome, its a win win for your post count :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

according to the all-seeing, all-knowing google, bake at 425 for 18 minutes. I'd suggest to keep the temp, bake for 10 minutes, flip them over, bake for another 10. that way both sides get crispy and you compensate for the heat loss that occurs when you open the oven

Are you really a Seabee? they are badass!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Top hats are not going to be mandatory.  The novelty would wear off too quickly.  I'll have some fun things planned, though.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Are you really a Seabee? they are badass!

In a military respect, I am not. A very distinct aversion to being shot at has kept me from military service. I use it as a phonetic play on my initials. I'm a less than humble accountant, a jumped up numbers jockey, in the real world.

• Like 1

Level 1-2ish Assassin

Str: 2.2 Dex: 1.9  Sta: -0.49 Con:1.3   Wis: 2.8 Cha: 1.7

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/43281-a-single-step/

Math is our friend.  

Update from the homeschool front:  We decided, for a few reasons, not to pull my son out of school.  We are implementing a Continued Home Learning program at home, but we are giving him a lot of input on what we're going to learn.  I'll have more to report after this weekend's trial run.  

Lift day today!  Lifting gives me the old happy high that carries me through the next day.  I'm going for a run tomorrow morning on the indoor track.  Gotta get ready for the Get Lucky 7k next month.  

Happy Friday everyone!  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm enjoying it so far.  Best part, I've been twice and not once has there been anyone else there. Today there will be one other person for sure, but that's because I asked my cousin to come check my form.  He's finishing up his schooling to become a personal trainer, and I trust his judgement.  Might even try a deadlift today.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Something to look forward to for sure.  What should I be aiming for in terms of weight on a deadlift?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm not here for a day and you get a full new page. Out of control. I'll have to go back and read it all.

Turkey croquettes used to be a Thanksgiving leftover tradition when I was a kid. It's basically rolled up deliciousness fried... and gravy. You can't really go wrong. Glad the kids liked it!

• Like 1

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

I'm going to experiment with other meats and breadcrumbs.  This has opened a whole new world for me.

Aladdin_-_A_Whole_New_World_(1).gif

Magic carpet and funny hat not included.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

True, but you do need enough weight that there is some resistance or your form may fall apart once you add weights

This is also a valid point.

Jitters, it'll be a learning experience. Gotta find the sweet spot that's easy enough to not injure you while you learn and here enough to still challenge your muscles. Good luck and hope you enjoy!

Also, Jess what're you lifting nowadays. Haven't found a thread for you. Sitting out this challenge, I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_n0mpmlt3WZ1skbydco1_500.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Right!?  I just spent a few minutes looking at gifs from the show...  I need more to do today....

Level 2 Warforged Druid

This is also a valid point.

Jitters, it'll be a learning experience. Gotta find the sweet spot that's easy enough to not injure you while you learn and here enough to still challenge your muscles. Good luck and hope you enjoy!

Also, Jess what're you lifting nowadays. Haven't found a thread for you. Sitting out this challenge, I guess?

Yep, jotting it all in a battle log this challenge instead. Needed to be mellow and focus elsewhere for a while. Haven't been real active on the boards either. Still, excited for next challenge. And I dropped weights down to focus on form for a while, so I'm still below my old PRs. How are you doing?

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I wasn't able to listen closely to the first part, but I did get to watch the fight.  Holy crap that's awesome.  I would agree that the White Ranger would win out, but it would have been a much closer battle, I think.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

February 7th, 20XX: The Rascal King - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.  I've always liked the upbeat music.  Especially when I get to be the front man on stage.  This one's no different.  A good horn section and bass player is needed for this one, fortunately, I had both behind me.  It was always fun to play this song and a lot of people who were coming to see us started to refer to me as the Rascal King, owing to my antics on and off the stage.  It's stuck a little with me because I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be; a hero or a hooligan.  I suppose it's a matter of your perspective.  I can do great things, if I am so inclined, but more often than not, it's because it amuses me, so I sit here in a state of inbetweenness that is both good and bad.  Some day, I may find out what I am, but that day is far off.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yep, jotting it all in a battle log this challenge instead. Needed to be mellow and focus elsewhere for a while. Haven't been real active on the boards either. Still, excited for next challenge. And I dropped weights down to focus on form for a while, so I'm still below my old PRs. How are you doing?

I'm doing well, jumped to the warriors for this challenge, starting to reach my old PR's from when I used to lift although I hesitate to really compare them due bad form, smith machine use, and various other bad things. In the interest I not hijacking his thread I'll just say my actual numbers get posted on my challenge thread which I can't link to due my incompetence and phone suckitude

I wasn't able to listen closely to the first part, but I did get to watch the fight. Holy crap that's awesome. I would agree that the White Ranger would win out, but it would have been a much closer battle, I think.

There's an alternate where scorpion wins but I like the reveal at the end that it's the same actor that played Tommy in the 90's

While I don't mind hijacking at all (who hasn't on occasion?), here's the link for Jess to find MDowning

I didn't watch the alternet, but yeah, getting the same actor was pretty sweet.  

By the way, Where are the hat pictures, people!?

Level 2 Warforged Druid