Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Freakazoid or us working out in the predawn?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

alice.wonderland.cheshire-cat-smile.we%2

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

crazy2.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Ah, here we are

Book-dust.jpg

tumblr_lo7d10mD241qfnpm7o1_r2_500.gif

Sorry about that.  Between challenges, so I figured I bring this back up.  

Random note; this is still one of my favorite parts of the newer Pooh Movie:

Screen-Shot-2014-05-22-at-10.55.26-AM.jp

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It seems like all of my appliances are breaking in some way or another.  The washing machine was a $60 fix.  The dishwasher is going to be another $60 and the oven is going to either be $25 or $85 if the $25 fix isn't the problem.  I'm fortunate enough to be able to fix them myself if I can get the replacement parts.  I am glad I'm handy and not just handsy.  ;)

fndVnzU.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mztid8EBUC1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Last night, my son was riding his bike and met up with some of the neighbor kids.  After a bit of riding back and forth, one of the older (10ish) kids decides that he wants to race my son.  Well, they were going down the sidewalk and the older kid decides to pass up my son.  He crashes into my son and send him off the bike onto the sidewalk.  They are about 5 houses down, so it took me a minute to register what happened.  Went to get him and brought him home to get cleaned up.  The younger kid (5) offered to walk my son's bike home, which I thought was very nice of him.  Got everything cleaned and bandaged up.  Took a look at his helmet (so glad I make him wear it) and saw that one side is scraped up pretty badly.  He was a trooper through it.  He mentioned to me that he knew why someone should wear a helmet, but now he has experience as to why.  Lessons learned the hard way.  The reason I'm typing this up though, is for what he said next.  "Dad, I'm glad it was me who fell because none of the other kids were wearing a helmet.  (boy's) little sister is (my daughters) age and it would have been bad for her.  I hope they get some helmets soon so I can ride with them again."  He wasn't angry at what happened, he wasn't scared to get back on the bike; he was worried about the safety of other kids.  This boy has a heart of gold and I think that should be taught in school.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Why, thank you.  I just hope he keeps up with things like that throughout his life.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

19080114.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm going to be getting back to basics for a bit and I'll stop in here to post while I'm at it.  Sometimes it will be fitness related...  

Time to get back to where I was feeling like I was losing weight again.  My clothes are feeling a bit tighter than I'd like.  I want to hit up GenCon next year with my son and I want to be the Riddler.  These are things I will be working on.  

All things are possible.  We live the life we want to.  I will change what I do not like.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Guess what broke down again?  My washing machine.  Specifically, the shift actuator.  Glad it's on warranty for a year.  Had it in for 3 weeks now.  Sending it back.  Might have to just buy a new washing machine...

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Dude that sucks. But good luck on that application in Seattle. It's a beautiful area up there!

Appliances suck! Too bad we need them :(  I hope if you get a new one, it doesn't give you so much trouble! 

and what application to Seattle? I missed that?!?! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Zen Pencils never fails me:

2014-09-10-couldnt.jpg

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Appliances suck! Too bad we need them :(  I hope if you get a new one, it doesn't give you so much trouble! 

and what application to Seattle? I missed that?!?! 

Yeah you did.  I applied to a job in Seattle.  Long shot, but it would be wonderful for me to get.  Pluses and minuses to going.

Level 2 Warforged Druid