Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Lost. I lose all nerd cred for this and Barfly's battle logs *wanders off weeping big nerd tears* lol

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

I had to google it.  Not going to lie.  :)

I was all "OMG FINALLY I GET SOMETHING ON A MEME!!!" LOL! I'm constantly Googling stuff, bc I'm not much of a gamer, so I totally don't get that end of things. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Not everyone is into Marvel. I accept that not everyone is going to have the same nerdness as I do. Just as I don't share the same as others. For instance, I've never read or watched Game of Thrones.

Now that's 100% worse... ;):wub:

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Here... Have a picture...

cea1489710b223d0b8f0db7094274bf9.jpg

*wanders off mumbling about double posts...*

Spoiler

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

When in doubt, ask the Mistress of Hats. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It's also a great example of fractals found in nature.

That's why I took the picture :)

I noticed, that's why I took one, no else did. Had I known it was also known as a broccoflower I would haven taken a few; my kids love broccoli and cauliflower.

Your kids are weird... Lol

• Like 1

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

I think you mean his kids are awesome. 

Had an in depth conversation with my kids last night about how they prefer their vegetables prepared.  Broccoli and cauliflower have to be cooked.  Or at least steamed. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Does it taste like cauliflower? I kinda like the idea of eating a fractal... But I don't much care for cauliflower... :-P

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Does it taste like cauliflower? I kinda like the idea of eating a fractal... But I don't much care for cauliflower... :-P

Yeah pretty much. I love cauliflower any way but my favorite is mashed with a bit of cheese and butter to simulate mashed potatoes.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Jittersssss how are you doing?

Sorry I hijacked your thread with cauliflower!

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Getting over a week long cold.  Determined to make some progress in cleaning up my basement this weekend.  Wishing the work day were over already and I've only been here for an hour and a half...  you know, the usual... 

I'm doing alright.  I'm experiencing some pains that I haven't before, but I am also well out of my routine for working out.  I am wondering if they share a correlation. Going to get some good workouts in this weekend.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  Didn't really do anything workout related over the weekend, unless you count the many, many trips up and down the stairs.  I achieved my goal of clearing out some of the crap from my basement.  And called the trash company today to let them know it's going to be a larger load than normal.  Apparently, they appreciate that. 

Oh!  I have a challenge this time!  Right here.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm still here
tumblr_n72unwui7I1rg6i70o2_r3_250.gif

I'm trying to chase a dream down at the moment, so I've put a lot of things on the way back burner.  I'm not sure that I'll be able to get back to them, but such is the way of things.
tumblr_moxxzu0fk31snz3byo1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Been wondering where you disappeared to... Everything okay?

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Escaped the Matrix into the real world.  Making lists of the good and the bad.  I'm alright, just unsure of what I'm doing.  More than usual. :)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

When all else fails...do what makes you happy.

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

WG1UAk7.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Inspiration for you:

442cc3663b4f84d851f31fd2a80c065a.jpg

ae8eef9d943aad96b6c76fc2e11a5f10.jpg

ae0499ebf08abeb926e6caa66f6bc0e2.jpg

276e898bbb509a1498821990ceaf715d.jpg

a10c35de004c719060217d0fa7f8255d.jpg

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast