Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

My prevailing theory is that I didn't consume enough water yesterday.  That usually does it.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Last night was a very encouraging 2 minute and 20 second plank.  Changed it up to a straight arm plank and that helped a lot.  And my son was timing me and giving me all sorts of encouragement.  Good times.  Then I had a 42/16/16 squat circuit.  Legs like jelly.  Good times?

This morning, I cranked out my two minute and thirty second plank before work.  Got me all sorts of fired up for the day.  Going strong.  Have a 4/4/4 circuit of squats (I call it my squat rest day) tonight still.  Going to be a great day.  Be good everyone!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks.  I'm only half way done.  By the end of it, the circuit is 80/10/10.  Looking forward to that challenge.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Not being entirely sure what you're saying (my fitnessese is crap), I'm going to say no.  Probably not.  

Mistress, what are deload days?  I want to be better at this fitness thing.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Googled "deload definition" and this was the top item:

Deloads are periods of time in which you give your body an “active rest.†A typical deload week is comprised of following your normal training routine with 50-60% of your normal weights. Some people prefer todeload by dropping all the iron and simply training with bodyweight exercises for a week.

With a BW program, I assumed it would just be decreased volume, or less squats for a couple days.

Ah.  Every... 4 or 5 days, the squats go to 4/4/4 for the day.  Then it's back at it.  Planks have no such relief.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

f*ing ouch.  

Friday - 2 minute 40 second plank and 44/10/10 squats.  Not bad.  Planks are getting tough.  

Saturday - Chopped wood all day.  Not a euphemism.  Went to my Aunt's place in WI and cut down a few trees, cut them into logs then split the logs into firewood.  All. Frickin. Day.  It was fun.  I love doing it, but as I get a little older, it starts getting more difficult and my recovery time is longer.  Then Saturday night was 2 minute and 50 seconds with a 46/16/16 circuit of squats.  

Sunday morning - kill me now, I can't move!  Spent time at my brother in law's for some football partying and shopping with the kids.  JJ finished soldering his "Super Secret Project" and that just has to get framed.  Going to be nice when it's done.  Sunday night was a three minute plank that I tried with the straight arm, but with my shoulders aching, had to go down to my forearms.  That was one of the toughest planks I've ever done.  But if you would have told me 6 months ago that I would hit a three minute plank, I would have called you a dirty liar.  Finished off the night with a 50/14/14 circuit of squats.  I am still sore this morning, but not as bad as yesterday morning.  

Onward and upwards!

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

f*ing ouch.  ...Chopped wood all day.  Not a euphemism.  Went to my Aunt's place in WI and cut down a few trees, cut them into logs then split the logs into firewood.  All. Frickin. Day.  It was fun.  I love doing it, but as I get a little older, it starts getting more difficult and my recovery time is longer. ...Sunday morning - kill me now, I can't move! ... Onward and upwards!

There's just no training like real work. Theoretically our gym time makes this easier but it's a poor substitute. 

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

It really is.  I think another problem is we used to do this 3-4 times a year.  Now it's just once.  I need forested land and a large fire pit.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Last nights plank was better than Sunday's, but still challenging.  3 minute, 10 seconds.  52/12/12 circuit of squats.  Mostly recovered from chopping wood, but still some arm soreness.  

This morning had a 3 minute, 20 second plank that went alright.  Had to switch from straight arm to forearm after a minute 40, but still got it done.  5/5/5 on my squats today.  Hooray for lighter day.  Going to be heading up and down a lot of steps today at work.  Helping move some boxes and such.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Last night saw me hitting a 3 minute 30 second plank and a 60/6/6 squat circuit.  This morning saw me going for a 3 minute 40 second plank and a 62/8/8 circuit of squats.  I'm coming up on the end of this thing.  Today was day 22.  8 more to go.  I haven't lost weight during this, but my abs, under the layer of fat, are tight and awesome.  

“I shall pass through this world but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good things I can do, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.â€

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  After all of these squats, I should be able to sit down like a boss.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks. After all of these squats, I should be able to sit down like a boss.

More importantly, get back up like a boss too! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Thanks everyone.  I'm going into a weekend that will be probably best if I hit these in the mornings, but I would have to wake up early when my kids aren't home.  Just doesn't seem right.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I tried to...  I really did.  Still up by 6:30 Saturday and Sunday.  

Very pleasant weekend.  Saturday morning had breakfast out (local Nerds, Bon Vie on Selby is delicious) then went for a walk at Minnehaha Falls.  Great day to be out and about.  Got all of my squats and planks in.  As of last night, I hit my 4 minute and 10 second plank and it was the light 5/5/5 squats.  Today is going to be a 70/6/6 circuit.  5 more days and I'm done with these challenges.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Friday will by my 5 minute plank.  My shoulders have started hurting around the 4 minute mark, though.  Not sure if it's the stress on them or the form, but I gotta get that figured out.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid