Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

You are also less likely to get it stolen.

I'd like to believe that, but the amount of people reaching into my pockets is a little unnerving.  :P

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

but they aren't all after your money ;)

That's true, a lot of people like feeling my legs.  They are pretty well built.  I can't blame them.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It's also bad for your back.  I haven't had my wallet in my back pocket in a long time.

Tall women rock.  That's all there is to it

Short women rock, too. As do midsize women.

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

You made me remember a silly story.  When I was about 20, I was visiting some friends.  There was a woman I was attracted to over one afternoon.  Intentionally within my hearing (I wasn't even 10' away.), she commented to another woman behind my back that it was a shame men wore their wallets in their back pockets as it blocked the view of their asses.  Needless to say, I haven't put my wallet in my back pocket in over 20 years.

In college I had a black female friend of mine tell me that she was jealous of my butt. I can afford to block a little of it haha

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Short women rock, too. As do midsize women.

Yes they do

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

In college I had a black female friend of mine tell me that she was jealous of my butt. I can afford to block a little of it haha

Lmao that's awesome.

And way too much else to reply to here BUT all women rock. Haha before my girlfriend and I got together I always that it made more sense and provided better odds to never discriminate based on race or height or anything like that.

Laughing while making out has ALWAYS been a sign that things might work. Laughing while having sex on the other hand can be a really good sign or a HORRIBLE one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I laughed at a guy during sex once, he took it badly and my expert skills in verbal communication only made it that much worse! Had he been a gamer nerd, it would have gone better...at least he would have understood what a one up mushroom was and why i found that hilarious during sex :P

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

While you may have a Ferrari and be able to afford to downgrade to a corvette... the question is... why?

If you got it, flaunt it...

Proud front-pocket wallet wearer here... :-D

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

While you may have a Ferrari and be able to afford to downgrade to a corvette... the question is... why?

If you got it, flaunt it...

Proud front-pocket wallet wearer here... :-D

The passenger seat in my Ferrari is already taken haha

Also, having wallet, cell phone, and keys in front pockets makes it harder for me to lift my knees when I'm wearing jeans (the only time I keep the wallet in the back).

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

God I love this thread. =D

I've always had my wallet in my front pocket because it just occurred to me that it'd be easier to keep it safe there.

And I've dated lots of women of various shades who are generally presumed to have fine buttocks, and they've always seen fit to compliment mine. As a student of race politics, it's even more amusing when things like that cross the color line, haha.

And, again, laughing during sex = best ever. =) Means you're doing the right thing with the right person, no question.

I want to post something else and join in on the lovin's, but I've got nothing new to share. So, instead, I'll post a picture of one of my closest friends and biggest inspirations: Dyamond.

1654674_10151841502331237_635733059_o.jp

He's not only aesthetic and strong as fuck, but we both have really loud, really frequent laughter. So we went to the gym yesterday and were putting up serious numbers with high intensity, but between every set cracking up with some stupid inside joke and being the loudest people in the gym with our amusement. I love this guy. =)

• Like 5

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Bekah.... look away now... it's dangerous

I may be late...

I've always had my wallet in my front pocket because it just occurred to me that it'd be easier to keep it safe there.

And I've dated lots of women of various shades who are generally presumed to have fine buttocks, and they've always seen fit to compliment mine. As a student of race politics, it's even more amusing when things like that cross the color line, haha.

And, again, laughing during sex = best ever. =) Means you're doing the right thing with the right person, no question.

I want to post something else and join in on the lovin's, but I've got nothing new to share. So, instead, I'll post a picture of one of my closest friends and biggest inspirations: Dyamond.

He's not only aesthetic and strong as fuck, but we both have really loud, really frequent laughter. So we went to the gym yesterday and were putting up serious numbers with high intensity, but between every set cracking up with some stupid inside joke and being the loudest people in the gym with our amusement. I love this guy. =)

In the words of the great and wise Sheldon Cooper...

"Jeepers!"

The passenger seat in my Ferrari is already taken haha

Also, having wallet, cell phone, and keys in front pockets makes it harder for me to lift my knees when I'm wearing jeans (the only time I keep the wallet in the back).

I know that feel, I had to minimize everything because it got annoying have a huge set of keys and ginormous wallet in my pocket.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Two people laughing=awesome! Lol just one person laughing could equal awkward

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thats the thing I love most about this thread...and Nerd Fitness as a whole. We are all working to be aesthetically pleasing to ourselves and others, yet we aren't letting it change who we are as people too much, and that is a really awesome thing and it makes us all fantastic people :D :D :D 

and insanity...what was dangerous??? I refuse to make lewd comments about people who cant comment back :P So I will make only positive non sexual comments about musasbi's friend, however, if he showed up...then well...thats different :P 

LOL I sound like such a hoochie when you think about all the crap I say around here...but in my everyday life, what happens in my head stays in my head...but here thats not the case :D 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Thats the thing I love most about this thread...and Nerd Fitness as a whole. We are all working to be aesthetically pleasing to ourselves and others, yet we aren't letting it change who we are as people too much, and that is a really awesome thing and it makes us all fantastic people :D :D :D 

and insanity...what was dangerous??? I refuse to make lewd comments about people who cant comment back :tongue: So I will make only positive non sexual comments about musasbi's friend, however, if he showed up...then well...thats different :tongue: 

LOL I sound like such a hoochie when you think about all the crap I say around here...but in my everyday life, what happens in my head stays in my head...but here thats not the case :D

Just making sure you don't faint at an inopportune time... I mean, if you were walking and trolling the boards, you may end up face down in a ditch or something... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge

hahahahaha see thats something you wouldn't ever guess. I am not any more impressed by a guy who is absolutely gorgeous outwardly, than I am by a guy who is overweight and bald---I am more intimidated by the former by far, although thats changing because of being here on the forums---but I know that everyone has potential and physical appearance has shit to do with a person's character and mind, and I find brains very very very sexy. I couldn't do anything more than a one night stand with a hot guy who was stupid....but have only had real feelings for people who were smart, regardless of their body size. So no need to worry with me fainting ;) Although I appreciate the thought :D 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

hahahahaha see thats something you wouldn't ever guess. I am not any more impressed by a guy who is absolutely gorgeous outwardly, than I am by a guy who is overweight and bald---I am more intimidated by the former by far, although thats changing because of being here on the forums---but I know that everyone has potential and physical appearance has shit to do with a person's character and mind, and I find brains very very very sexy. I couldn't do anything more than a one night stand with a hot guy who was stupid....but have only had real feelings for people who were smart, regardless of their body size. So no need to worry with me fainting ;) Although I appreciate the thought :D

Well damn... you just took away all the fun of picturing you stumbling along, trying to catch your breath...

• Like 1

My first challenge

Hey, don't knock it! That's a nice back! :)

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I have to say that my back is my favourite body part, it's nothing special but I like it.

Uhmmmm.... yes... it's really attractive :) 

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Height. Being a female at 6'1 is a blessing and a curse, but mostly a blessing. When the "you can't lift because you're a girl" squad enters the gym, I just stand up and mostly they kinda just meekly look away after that ;)

I've also got a pair of kinda pointy canine teeth. Goin' fer the wolf grin, yeah?

• Like 5

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~

I like everything about me except my thighs, butt, belly, and boobs (although I'm sure they all look great under the remaining jigglyness.)

I'm so close to being able to see my abs, damnit! SO. CLOSE. I'll post an upper-body selfie once I can see more definition in my bottom abs, actually. What can I say, I'm easily motivated by petty narcissism.

Use whatever motivation works for you! 

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014