Forums are back in action! ×

I'm Intermittent Fasting and FINALLY Gonna Look Good Nekked

It's working really well for me.

When I was eating breakfast in the mornings (oatmeal or whole grain cereal or Greek yogurt) I would eat it right after my morning shower (about 6:30am). Well, by 9am I was ready for second breakfasts. Couple hours later I was munching my "elevensies"....   You can see where this was going. I was eating like a Hobbit and as plump as one too!

With Intermittent Fasting I don't eat til around noon everyday and stop eating around 8pm every night... sixteen hours fasting, 8 hours "fed".  My cravings have been WAY less than before, my appetite way less, and fat's falling off me while muscle is building.

I do lift weights 3 times a week, do a little bit of cardio, and focus my eating on getting as much protein as I can (probably at least 120 grams of protein a day which is less than body builders recommend but, man, I just get full) as well as plenty of veggies.

The point is, "Eat like a Hobbit, look like a Hobbit. Eat like a Ranger, look like a bad-ass!!" (or something...needs work)  ;-)

• Like 2

The point is, "Eat like a Hobbit, look like a Hobbit. Eat like a Ranger, look like a bad-ass!!" (or something...needs work)  ;-)

haha i love it! i started out as a halfling myself. though i haven't seen huge results, i feel a lot stronger and faster and i know i'm more badass than i was before my first 6 week challenge. maybe i should start doing this whole fasting thing myself...  how long did it take to train your stomach to not be hungry in the morning?

p.s. don't forget to take pictures of your progress!

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8

Well, by 9am I was ready for second breakfasts. Couple hours later I was munching my "elevensies"....

This! It's odd, isn't it. My stomach was always like "I'm awake FEED ME MOAR" if I ate early.

I started IF accidentally - basically I was too fond of sleep to get up early to eat before work, and too lazy/cheap to buy breakfast food to have in work. My first meal of the day Monday-Friday is lunch ~1pm and I usually stop eating 8-9pm. So far I seem to be losing weight and putting on muscle (I do have fat to lose) and that's without really paying attention to protein or other macros.