Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

So, after running back and forth to post offices I finally found the locker they crammed my Secret Santa present in. To my surprise it's a TMNT themed stain glass mosaic!(I think that's what they're called?) No matter, cuz it's freakin cool. Pictures to come once I get it hung up!

Dood...pics?? and who made this? I need details bc my crafty brain might explode! :) :) :) and Happy New Year Nerds :)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Hehe, I forgot to post em xD

Not having a great time trying to figure out how to post these pictures straight into the thread sooo here's a link to one of em.

https://db.tt/qqGUSlFk

Edit: I'm reminded of Slenderman because of my hoodie in this picture.

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

Dood...pics?? and who made this? I need details bc my crafty brain might explode! :) :) :) and Happy New Year Nerds :)

Jitters the Clown made it :tongue:
  • Like 1

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

Hehe, I forgot to post em xDNot having a great time trying to figure out how to post these pictures straight into the thread sooo here's a link to one of em.https://db.tt/qqGUSlFkEdit: I'm reminded of Slenderman because of my hoodie in this picture.

Jitters the Clown made it :tongue:

OMG!!! I love it!! Now I just need to Force him to make me something via Compulsion Mind Tricks ask him nicely to show me how to make something Rainbow Brite-ish!

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Hehe, I forgot to post em xDNot having a great time trying to figure out how to post these pictures straight into the thread sooo here's a link to one of em.https://db.tt/qqGUSlFkEdit: I'm reminded of Slenderman because of my hoodie in this picture.

The hoodie makes the man I always say :) lol ok I don't but any guy in a hoodie is better than any guy not in a hoodie, IMO :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

OMG!!! I love it!! Now I just need to Force him to make me something via Compulsion Mind Tricks ask him nicely to show me how to make something Rainbow Brite-ish!

I hear the forced route yields high results xD

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

We can talk when I get home. I'm seeking refuge from the bitter cold of MN by spiriting away with the family to Florida. Man is it nice down here.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

We can talk when I get home. I'm seeking refuge from the bitter cold of MN by spiriting away with the family to Florida. Man is it nice down here.

Where in FL.?? I'm in the Southwest (Bradenton/Sarasota)

Do I smell a nerd meetup??? :D :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

We're over at Cocoa Beach till this afternoon then off to stay at Disney till Friday. Unfortunetly, we don't have much time for me to get away.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

We're over at Cocoa Beach till this afternoon then off to stay at Disney till Friday. Unfortunetly, we don't have much time for me to get away.

Bah! It's ok, maybe next trip, or if you are planning on going to Camp in September.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Find the money, find it. ***uses Compulsion Mind Trick***

:D

gives Bekah vitamins that increase her power

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move