Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

Not sure if these all count as Christmas movies, but I don't care.... I'm counting them anyhow!

I'd have to go with:

1.  Bad Santa

2.  Die Hard

3.  Home Alone

4.  Elf

5.  Nightmare Before Christmas

"The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it." -Lincoln Hawk, Over The Top.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39221-getting-strong-now-gijoes-battle-log/

I would say yes, they are all Christmas movies.  Last year, my brother was working at the fire house on Christmas and he asked if I could bring some Christmas DVDs over for the crew.  Die Hard was the first one they watched.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I had to limit myself...I looooove Christmas movies as a genre, but wanted a short list for y'all! Lol :) Die Hard is definitely up there too but Bad Santa, I think I have never seen actually!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Haha

Lol that's a strong view, to a degree I do agree with you though.

Anyways! The List! (Not hard at all, my favorite flicks are christmas themed!)

1. The Christmas Story

2. The Santa Claus

3. Annabelle's Wish (Can make me choke back a man tear to this day!)

4. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

5. The Grinch (Jim Carrey Version)

I don't have any opinions that aren't strong ones, either I care very much one way or the other or I don't care at all. I'm mostly a don't care at all unless it affects me directly or affects people without the ability to stand up for themselves, Classist bullshit affects all of us, so I have an opinion. Nothing against CEOs as a profession, there are lots of other types that would qualify too! Lol

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

In no particular order:

1) Christmas Vacation - a must for getting into that holiday spirit

2) Die Hard - again, a must

3) Rudolph - like everyone, the claymation is the best

4) A Charlie Brown Christmas - 'cause I just want to know what Christmas is all about

5) The Muppet Christmas Carol - because the Muppets are awesome

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I don't have any opinions that aren't strong ones, either I care very much one way or the other or I don't care at all. I'm mostly a don't care at all unless it affects me directly or affects people without the ability to stand up for themselves, Classist bullshit affects all of us, so I have an opinion. Nothing against CEOs as a profession, there are lots of other types that would qualify too! Lol

That's a good way to look at it. If you have an opinion, make it a strong one. Hmm, I feel like there could be a meme there.

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

Asterix, smurf  and ''the road runner'' series plus the never ending storie (not technicaly chrismass movies, but I still watch them every year at that time)  

Mathieu *Gamer Unleashed*,
Level 4 Hobit scout
STR 8|DEX 5|STA 7|CON 6|WIS 7|CHA 4

A Muppet Christmas Carol. I can't have Christmas without it. I watch it maybe 5 times the week of Christmas... Maybe more. I have the sound track. I live and die by that movie :D

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

A Muppet Christmas Carol. I can't have Christmas without it. I watch it maybe 5 times the week of Christmas... Maybe more. I have the sound track. I live and die by that movie :D

'cause Muppets are awesome.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

We watch it while wrapping the kids gifts.  and drinking wine...  lots of wine.   

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Really? No other fans of White Christmas? Nobody wants to have the Hap, Hap, Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny fucking Kay?

I have never seen it, I will watch it this year, along with Bad Santa :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Hah! I'd make one if I was even remotely skilled in design or anything more technical than forum posting ;)

Hey then I'm just the guy! I'm an amateur graphics "artist"! Just kidding though, there's not much skill besides a good wit to making memes. There's a good slew of meme generator sites and with knowyourmeme.com it's so easy to make them.

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

Really? No other fans of White Christmas? Nobody wants to have the Hap, Hap, Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny fucking Kay?

*I'm dreaming - of a white Christmas - just like the ones I used to know*

Wow, my Great Grandmother used to have a music box that played that song. She'd always wind it up and put it in my room, during the holidays, so I could sleep. Guess she wanted me to wish for snow(I live in Texas) and a merry Christmas. Sadly enough, I've still never seen the movie.

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

*slowly raises his hand* I remember that one

I also like the Grinch, Charlie Brown Christmas, and a majority of the kinds that have the songs.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

datalaughing_gif_by_redpassion-d68sw3o.g

Christmas Vacation for the win!

I enjoyed White Christmas, just not on my top 5.  It would go on my top 10, though

Level 2 Warforged Druid

ok so not one of my top five movies, but i will admit to having super crushes on both Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye as a pre-teen... and maybe still now... i can't confirm that last part.

this person really wants to delete their account but can't because it's not allowed.

'cause Muppets are awesome.

Practically the same thing happens in our household every year too.

We watch it while wrapping the kids gifts.  and drinking wine...  lots of wine.   

One year, the VHS got lost. Don't even ask what happened to my Christmas spirit.

Knowing it was lost, my mom found the DVD and it was the one gift I got to open on Christmas Eve. We never open gifts on Christmas Eve... I was in tears I was so happy. We immediatly put it in and watched it.

You may think I was 15. No. I was 25.

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

As childlike as I am, I can't fault you for that.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Being childlike is awesome :)

I didn't have the Muppets in my top 5, but only bc I don't have a Christmas movie that I don't at least like if it's one I have seen, but I didn't want to do a top 200!!! Lol!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn