Forums are back in action! ×

I'll have to create myself a venture co toon tonight. Horde... Maybe goblin rogue? Not sure, but I'll let you know when I get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

I wish I had seen this before the Everquest Next: Landmark Alpha started...

Deslok

Level 2 Human Adventurer

Stats: STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 2

Begin Date: 1/6/2014 - Target Date: 1/5/2015

Begin Weight: 302.5 lbs - Current Weight: 288.0 lbs - Target Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5'8" - Age: 43

Daily Battle Log No longer updated

6  Week Challenges

4th challenge

I Floop the Pig!

I was able to log on for a bit on Saturday for once. Now at level 87....slowly but surely! Should be able to hop on later tonight as well.

Nerd Fitness Rebellion? What server? Or that doesn't matter anymore does it? lol I saw it was Horde! YES!

I'm not super familiar with the cross realm stuff, but I do know that this server is one of only 2 servers that is cross realm zone free.....so I don't know how that plays into the guild situation. Are there cross realm guilds now? Regardless, I see you created a new toon :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I dropped WoW like a bad habit when they announced this new xpac, to be honest.  I've been playing WoW since the 'glory days' of vanilla, when it took effort to level, having an epic mount was actually an accomplishment and for me it was the most fun I'd had.  Moved to Rift, and rediscovering the joy of MMOs again

I'm with you I played back in the days when it took effort. Now everything is so easy. I was so proud of my epic mount. I quit playing and when I went back and go my first mount in no time I was slightly disturbed. This is the world we're living in now. One where EVERYONE get's a trophy. psh

Check out my weight-loss blog

http://www.fitterbritter.wordpress.com

Guest Dirty Deads

Alright, after a month long battle with geek squad, I am back and will be dragging my gf with me this time. I'm on a lot, so if anyone needs help let me know. My main is Papardello, but I'll be playing Swoledemort or Killemdafoe with my gf.

level 20, cow druid, named Ortamis. I'm trying to limit myself to one full day a week, so I don't know how quickly I'll be leveling.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

and so it begins... I've changed toons. Orc DK ... i forget the name, only just created him tonight. And oh my god I forgot how much hard work tanking is.

Dwarf Warrior

Guest Dirty Deads

I believe I read in the patch notes that they increased tanks threat generation by 60%, so tanking should be easier.

On another note, I just turned in the quest that leveled the guild to 11! We now have mobile banking(a Godsend).

Next time I'm on, I'll add some people to my friends list so I can get a guild invite, and maybe stop being so bored leveling on my own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwarf Warrior