Forums are back in action! ×

Will Power I never knew I had!

So, the last two days were huge tests of willpower for me.  Saturday was our company Christmas party, and it was chalk full of many horrible things for me to eat. (I have never wanted a piece of pizza so badly in my life...lol) but after about 15 minutes of smelling it all, I just stuck to the veggie tray and made it out alive without any pizza, soda, or desert inside of me.

Yesterday I took a quick trip out of town to do some Christmas shopping (I live in a town of like, 5,000 people, so not much around here) and was really strapped for time.  I somehow managed to not just stop in for fast food tho, and I actually went to the local grocery store, got a fruit bowl and a bag of carrots, and survived on that until I could get back home and cook myself a healthy meal.

I think it is safe to say, that being a little more than two weeks into NF/Paleo/Workouts and such...that I am ALL in.  (Not that I didn't want to be, but its self-confirmation right there)

:D

• Like 2

I haven't made a goal, I have made a lifestyle change.

I am not where I want to be, but I am closer than I was yesterday.

It was hard to make changes at first, I will never go back.

The only person that was standing in my way was me.

Now that I have gotten out of my way, nothing can stop me!

Level 4: Burger-Flipping Ass Kicking Ogre Ranger:  STR:7 DEX:8 STA:11 CON:2 WIS:5 CHA:12

Challenges -(1),(2),(3), Current