Forums are back in action! ×

Been lurking on this site for a little and finally decided to officially join the rebellion. 

I have always been very skinny (5'9" - 120lbs) and I am really wanting to put on some weight.  Nerd Fitness really caught my attention because of the community you seem to have here.  

The first thing I could really use help on is eating and recipes.  Typically out of laziness, I settle for eating something fast and easy, which is typically not healthy.  I would love some great recipes to start trying that are also high in protein and carbs.  

I'm looking forward to getting involved!

• Like 1

Boooo longhorns, boooo! Ha, just kidding. I'm dating an Eagles fan, so I'm obligated to boo all other teams :P

I know what you mean about how fast food is easy and convenient (I'm lazy too). One thing you might consider trying is cooking a week's worth of lunch/dinner in advance, individually package the meals, and when you get there during the week, just pop it in the microwave. Voilà, homemade fast food :)

Do try to always include a rich protein source (meat if you're non-vegetarian; rule of thumb is the size of your fist) and plenty of veggies :)

Poke around the forums, there are endless troves of recipes and helpful tips.

Good luck!

Hemp seeds are another way to get a big bunch of protein pretty quickly, 10g of protein in 3 tablespoons. I get mine at Costco, and sprinkle them on soup, salads, you name it. Have fun, and welcome to the Rebellion!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG