Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings! I am Durak the Determined!

Greetings! I am Durak the Determined! I am a 6 foot, 400 pound Orc that has spent most of my life living in the city. But I moved to a slower-paced city, in the countryside a couple years ago. There is very little that a brute like myself can do, whether I'm in the city or not. However, I do have ambitions. I'm a recently married man who has come to terms with the fact that my life isn't just about me anymore. For the sake of my wife, I need to get healthy. And that's why I am here. This is not some foolish, unmotivated attempt at losing some weight. This is for the woman I have promised my life to. I'm lucky that someone as pretty as she gave an Orc like me a second thought. 

So what are my ambitions? If I am to aim high, I'd say I want to be an Assassin. Agile, and flexible. Parkour, and free-running. These are the words I want to describe me.  :onthego:

Apart from my fitness ambitions, I can say I'm a gamer for sure. I'm a Nintendo boy, though I have been known to play my PS3. I really want to get back into GURPS. Also, I'm a comic book writer/artist. Or at least, I'm aiming to be one. That's still in the planning stage though. And last but not least, I am a Christian. This means I believe that I am nothing without God, and that means I cannot in good conscience act like I am better than anyone else.

So, yeah. That's me. It's great to be here, and I look forward to...well...everything! 

Level Three Aspiring Alchemic Assassin

CON: 9, STR: 4, DEX: 2, STA: 3, WIS: 3, CHA: 1

Current Challenge

"Durak's Adventure" Train, Water, Create (and Sing)

Challenges

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Coming Soon: "Mavericks of Miralda" - A comic series by John Duffy

The response time of a ninja is just as important as the mustache of a ninja.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! My plan is to ease into the Paleo diet as soon as the holidays are over. But I'm going to get started on the Beginner Body Workout as soon as possible. In the meantime, now I can look like an Orc! 

Level Three Aspiring Alchemic Assassin

CON: 9, STR: 4, DEX: 2, STA: 3, WIS: 3, CHA: 1

Current Challenge

"Durak's Adventure" Train, Water, Create (and Sing)

Challenges

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Coming Soon: "Mavericks of Miralda" - A comic series by John Duffy

The response time of a ninja is just as important as the mustache of a ninja.

Welcome to the Rebellion, Durak! Good to see another person of Orcish persuasion here!

And good on you for wanting to health yourself up. You'll find a lot in your life changing for the better as you get healthier and stronger.

Keep us posted, man! And have fun!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG