Forums are back in action! ×

1 Month in

So today is officially the day for the one month celebration of my decision to work on my fitness. I have been doing 3 workouts a week and feel great about it and i'm definitely going to continue on this road to a heathier live. I'm a bit bumped out that I "can't" do a workout today but I did one yesterday and plan to do one tomorrow so I need to stick with the recovery day. 

Its also time to start working on some other slight habit changes as to improve my sleeping and to increase the time spend on studying so I will work on that next.

Good job Callico! (Callico Jack, by any chance?)

If you feel restless on your rest days, do some cardio exercises. 2-3 minutes of jump rope will chase away the restlessness! Or just jump in place. That works too.

Anyway, congratulations again on holding on for a whole month!

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Good job Callico! (Callico Jack, by any chance?)

If you feel restless on your rest days, do some cardio exercises. 2-3 minutes of jump rope will chase away the restlessness! Or just jump in place. That works too.

Anyway, congratulations again on holding on for a whole month!

It is indeed from Callico Jack, but I found that out after I used the name. I played Star Wars the Old Republic for a while when it came out and had a human gunslinger for which I randomized a name and Callico was the one that came out and i really liked so it just stuck with me. 

I was thinking of starting doing jump rope and if you recommend it than that is just an extra encouragment to pick it up. I was thinking of looking for a rope this weekend when i'm back in my home town for christmas break. Are there things I should look for when buying one?

I was thinking of starting doing jump rope and if you recommend it than that is just an extra encouragment to pick it up. I was thinking of looking for a rope this weekend when i'm back in my home town for christmas break. Are there things I should look for when buying one?

Oh, it's fairly simple. Sturdy, unlikely to knot, not too expensive.

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.