Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Enjoying this FAR more than I should.

Also, please tell me other people here play Dwarf Fortress! :D

It is amazingly fun! if you play on steam whats your user name!

I have nver played DF myself, but have heard it is fun.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Playing on 360 sadly. But it is a great game. Chopping off a dudes legs with a battle axe! :D

DF is amazing, but it can suck up your entire life trying to complete one silly project that destroys your entire fort because "FUN". And the learning curve is vertical. Maybe I should make a thread just for this :P

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Battle Log:

100 Day Bench Press Challenge (64 Days)

Challenge: 1, 2

Estrix, level 1 Goblin Raider

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Skyrim. Bought it on pre-order all those years ago and haven't stopped playing since - though I did end up switching to PC so as to mod it, and keep it fresh. As well as that, a few COD games, Forza Horizon and FH2, Minecraft. So far completed every AC game, and just completed the latest one for 360. Suppose I'll have to upgrade to xbox one eventually. (Ps. feel free to pm me, fellow gamers! Always up for a good game chat) ;) 

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

Playing hearthstone and started my third playthrough as dw rouge on dragon age inquisition, first time nightmare. (have not updated since patch 4 and haven't gotten any dlc yet, including black emporium. So that'll be interesting farming)

Level 2 Half-Orc Assassin

STR 4 | STA 2 | DEX 0 | CON 4.7  | WIS 1.9 | CHA 0

CurrentChallenge | PreviousChallenge

"There is no one giant step that does it, it's a lot of little steps." Peter A. Cohen

Apparently I'm a Steam noob and missed out of the Summer Sale this year.  So I'm going to patiently wait on Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed 3 to go on sale... because I'm cheap like that.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

There's a sale on humblebundle.com store these days. I almost grabbed This War of Mine for 7$ a few days ago

I love this war of mine!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Loving Arkham Knight :D

Ooh, so am I! I loved Asylum and City but they started to feel old. This one's a great refresher. :)

• Like 2

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

I've got both of those, yet to play either of them though. Will probably blitz them both over the summer.

Ooh, they're good. I'm sure you'll love 'em. You should definitely do arkham first and then city or it can be tough to go back to the older ones. Asylum was a really iconic game - just so much content. :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Oh, I plan to. I'm something of a completionist, so I'll be exploring everything ;)

Haha, as am I. The riddler challenges in Arkham City destroyed me though, haha. :P

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Ooh, so am I! I loved Asylum and City but they started to feel old. This one's a great refresher. :)

I'm very new to games, Arkham Asylum was the first game like that I've ever played. Played that alone at the end of last year and then Arkham City with the boyf in May. Because I'm so new they didn't really feel old to me, I still look at the pad to see where the buttons are sometimes :$

My Log

Weight loss progress

7%
7%

Apparently I'm a Steam noob and missed out of the Summer Sale this year.  So I'm going to patiently wait on Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed 3 to go on sale... because I'm cheap like that.

I caved.  Playing Tomb Raider as we speak and couldn't be happier.  This game is amazing!

• Like 1

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I caved.  Playing Tomb Raider as we speak and couldn't be happier.  This game is amazing!

I havent played TR since TR 1/2 on the PC/PS

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Man, me neither. Grew up with those games. Haven't played them in so long though. :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Man, me neither. Grew up with those games. Haven't played them in so long though. :)

I grew up mashing the Health Pack button on Tomb Raider 1/2 as well.  Definitely great games.  This reboot is beautiful to look at though, and very rugged and gritty.  I'm about 23% of the way through already, which means I need to take a break to get some fresh air, I'm thinking.

I grew up mashing the Health Pack button on Tomb Raider 1/2 as well.  Definitely great games.  This reboot is beautiful to look at though, and very rugged and gritty.  I'm about 23% of the way through already, which means I need to take a break to get some fresh air, I'm thinking.

All I can vaguely remember is Tomb Raider on either one of the older playstation consoles or maybe an ancient PC... It was simple but for its time, and as a kid, it was the most amazing thing. Hey, maybe I should try the newer reboot. I bet the graphics would be a shock. :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender