Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

Just finished Tomb Raider a week ago and can't wait for the next one to come out.

Circling back around to Remember Me so that I can scratch that one off my list.

Still trekking through Skyrim for the first time too.

Need to go back and play the Witcher games.

So many games I missed in my gaming hiatus I need to catch up on!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Wildstar has rekindled my interest in MMOs.

It takes a lot to rekindle my MMO interest these days. So I'm impressed.

Also I'm trying to re-play Dragon Age: Origins. I haven't played DA2 yet, and I want to do that before Inquisition comes out.... :/

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Current Focus: The Witcher (1st game)

Left Unfinished: Blackguards demo, Silent Storm, Mass Effect 1

Next in line: Xenonauts, The Witcher 2

Recently purchased: Call of Juarez, Dragonage 1, Fallout 3, Farcry Blood Dragon, Guacamelee, Skyrim, Trine 1+2

Wishlist: Double Dragon Neon, Morrowind, Oblivion

Not nearly enough time. Plus the Steam Summer Sale is still on for a few days, I'm sure the list will grow.

Lvl 65 Multitasker

I'd played it once and gotten up to a certain point. Same with the first Witcher and Dragonage games. Problem is I don't have the saved game files, so it's a bit of a bore to play back up to where I was, but I'm pushing myself to play them till the end, one game at a time.

Also got Trine 1+2 today, for those mellower moments :)

Lvl 65 Multitasker

I'd played it once and gotten up to a certain point. Same with the first Witcher and Dragonage games. Problem is I don't have the saved game files, so it's a bit of a bore to play back up to where I was, but I'm pushing myself to play them till the end, one game at a time.

Also got Trine 1+2 today, for those mellower moments :)

Ahh.  I can understand.  My first playthrough of ME1 was on Xbox, but the damn thing lit the RROD shortly after that.  I played ME2 and 3 on PC.   Now I want to go back and play all 3 straight through with one character, but it takes a bit of motivation.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Hi, y'all. I am currently playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, since I somehow avoided it before. It is just the thing for after work relaxing, though. It's like I don't have to think at all!

When I feel like being tense and freaked out, I continue my third play of The Last of Us. (LOVE!) I might restart Fallout 3, too. It's umm... one of my favorite games evah!

For board games, my husband and I are playing Lords of Waterdeep and The Walking Dead: The Best Defense.

Level 0 | Amazon | Class = ???

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

LJ Diet Blog

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." - Helen Keller

Love Lords of Waterdeep. Played it with Seth and his friends on my last visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Just finished Assassins Creed 3, now just need to play through 4 to finally catch up!
Also just bought some games through steam summer sale and have been playing Castle Crashers, CS:GO, and some BattleField 3 on my PS3.

If anyone wants to play on steam or PSN, send me a message and I can give details!

Level 2 Warrior
(STR) 4  (DEX) 4  (STA) 3  (CON) 2  (WIS) 4  (CHA) 3

First Challenge is here
Second is here

Mostly just minecraft and WoW.

I'm about 1/3rd of a level from 90 in WoW but everybody in dungeon groups decided they don't want to do anything right anymore sometime around 88, so it's slow going. 

Seems like everybody is anxious to hit endgame so they employ all kinds of risky strategies. They try to run around groups of mobs and sneak into the end of the quest Metal Gear style or some crap, but then what inevitably happens is that somehow all ten billion of those mobs we neglected to kill end up somehow getting pulled. Then people die but their corpses are stuck at the end of the level, and everyone is so anxious to finish the quest that they don't want to go back for them. The end result is that half the group is in an unbreakable cycle of respawning and dying in the middle of a sea of enemies, while the other half of the group won't go back for them but have too few members to complete the quest.

Somehow nobody seems to notice this, or notice that the whole problem could be alleviated by just killing mobs as we encounter them and clearing the areas. Results in a lot more XP too, so their whole stupid strategy of sneaking around mobs to complete the quest is less time efficient even WITHOUT getting stuck waiting while half their group is dead.

I thought nerds were supposed to be intelligent.

[ Babby's Ferst Challenge ]

Veganism killed my gainz

Chasing 15 rep 2xBW deadlift

Finished Murdered: Soul Suspect recently, it was okay, but really short and for the most part, quite odd.

I need to get back to Broken Sword 5, love that game!

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Mostly just minecraft and WoW.

I'm about 1/3rd of a level from 90 in WoW but everybody in dungeon groups decided they don't want to do anything right anymore sometime around 88, so it's slow going. 

Seems like everybody is anxious to hit endgame so they employ all kinds of risky strategies. They try to run around groups of mobs and sneak into the end of the quest Metal Gear style or some crap, but then what inevitably happens is that somehow all ten billion of those mobs we neglected to kill end up somehow getting pulled. Then people die but their corpses are stuck at the end of the level, and everyone is so anxious to finish the quest that they don't want to go back for them. The end result is that half the group is in an unbreakable cycle of respawning and dying in the middle of a sea of enemies, while the other half of the group won't go back for them but have too few members to complete the quest.

Somehow nobody seems to notice this, or notice that the whole problem could be alleviated by just killing mobs as we encounter them and clearing the areas. Results in a lot more XP too, so their whole stupid strategy of sneaking around mobs to complete the quest is less time efficient even WITHOUT getting stuck waiting while half their group is dead.

I thought nerds were supposed to be intelligent.

God I hate when that happens.  Having been a hardcore raider, running PUGs is like torture for me, especially if I'm tanking.  I feel your pain, man.  Maybe just do world quests instead?  They're more boring, but the money's good and there's fewer idiots around to wipe you.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

God I hate when that happens.  Having been a hardcore raider, running PUGs is like torture for me, especially if I'm tanking.  I feel your pain, man.  Maybe just do world quests instead?  They're more boring, but the money's good and there's fewer idiots around to wipe you.  

That's a possibility. I'm playing pr33st, with disc I can simultaneously be a halfassed healer, tank and DPS. I'll consider that.

• Like 1

[ Babby's Ferst Challenge ]

Veganism killed my gainz

Chasing 15 rep 2xBW deadlift