Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

1.96 mil to upgrade wizard tower to lvl 5?

Ouch.

Yeah, I'm on number 2. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have 2 level 9 cannons and a level 5 wizard tower finish up wihtin 12 hours of one another in a few days. It's 5.2M in upgrades scheduled next. I'm currently trying to save up 20k DE to get the next level of piggies.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yeah, I'm on number 2. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have 2 level 9 cannons and a level 5 wizard tower finish up wihtin 12 hours of one another in a few days. It's 5.2M in upgrades scheduled next. I'm currently trying to save up 20k DE to get the next level of piggies.

Thankfully my cannons are done.  However, I just had another tower finish up and the third 12 hours behind it.  *whines* sooo much gold to farm!

Then mortars

Then archer towers

Then anti air

Then bombs

THEN I'll upgrade TH again....uuuugh

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Thankfully my cannons are done.  However, I just had another tower finish up and the third 12 hours behind it.  *whines* sooo much gold to farm!

Then mortars

Then archer towers

Then anti air

Then bombs

THEN I'll upgrade TH again....uuuugh

Yeah... but watching CA's replays... Golems, witches, BK and AQ.... looks like so much fun...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I am indifferent if we split or not, however I'd like to be in the warring clan. Maybe get an idea of who in the current clan likes to war? (<<

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

I am really enjoying the wars. I like the idea of two clans. It would be nice to have a higher percentage of participation in wars while still having a NF home for anyone who doesn't care to war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

What would the plan be re: switching nf clans? I like the warring, but I suck at it right now. In theory with more attack practice I'll feel more confident and helpful in war. So I feel like being in the non warring clan for a bit then trading to the warring one would be good.

What would the plan be re: switching nf clans? I like the warring, but I suck at it right now. In theory with more attack practice I'll feel more confident and helpful in war. So I feel like being in the non warring clan for a bit then trading to the warring one would be good.

I would almost say for you to stay in the warring clan if you like it. You can always get practice in between wars and that way you are still in the loop with war strategies.

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

I say stay as long as you enjoy the wars. You'll gain the experience and have fun. I'm not concerned about having only the best players for war. I think it's more about who actually wants to be doing them, regardless of your level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

I think I'm going to drop some trophies before the next war.

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

I kind of figured that this would be inevitable at some point. I like war. I will war.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I'm in for war!

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

WAR WAR WAR.

(even though i suck at attacking)

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I also enjoy warring.  

Is there anyone who doesn't want to war?  

If we all want to war but there is enough interest to have two clans perhaps we could split in some sort of random way (we're all nerds here, I can't be the only person who has used a random number generator to make a decision)

Level 2 Half Sprite Witch Assassin

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 6 | WIS 6 | CHA 1

I think most of us are for war.  My concern though is are there enough people to fill two clans?  Are we alienating the minority that don't war?

Currently, we probably do not have enough players to fill two clans, but we have been receiving new requests. This has placed us in the position of denying places to folks or making room for them by kicking out people who appear to be inactive. I was lucky enough to get a response from one player letting me know she had no intention of returning, but that has been the exception. Either I can't figure out who the person is on NF, or I get no response. The folks that I have booted so far have neither given nor received troops in the past week and a half in addition to not participating in the wars.

I think a second clan would grow, though there will most likely always be fewer players who are not interested in warring. My concern would be in getting it started in such a way that it has a chance to grow.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Perhaps the second clan could be for the more occasional players as well as those who don't care about going to war.

I'll be honest here, our weekly wars are something which I eagerly anticipate, but I like the camaraderie and support we offer to each other regularly as well.

• Like 1

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

I like the war, it gives me a reason to play the game. Now only if it didn't take forever to upgrade everything.

My plan is to upgrade everything to max or close to it by next war and do a major trophy dump so that I'm ranked wicked low; which will hopefully goad lower level people into attacking me.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim