Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Well, this war was a wash for me.  A bit of bad luck on each attack wrecked me.  Wizards on the first, followed by MORE dragon difficulty (SHOOT THE *@()%& DRAGON!!!).

Follow that up with 10 of my pigs hitting a giant bomb just as mortar shots land and well....the heal spell just can't handle that much at once.

Sigh.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

It will all come with time kids, fyi I use a couple hogs to draw out the Clan Castle rather than archers etc..

I've seen too many people not taking the time to wipe out the enemies CC before dropping troops, it can really make all the difference.

My opinion on sister clans: Don't do it, no matter how good the intention they will split your clan, I've seen it happen. If people want there second account with us maybe look at any dead weight we might already have rather than 'losing" an active player.

Just my thoughts as a newbie

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

My opinion on sister clans: Don't do it, no matter how good the intention they will split your clan, I've seen it happen. If people want there second account with us maybe look at any dead weight we might already have rather than 'losing" an active player.

Just my thoughts as a newbie

Maybe use it as a feeder clan, no wars, just let people build bases and get stronger until a spot is open.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

With the departure of Alex Gaw, we have one spot open. We have also received confirmation from Earl that he is no longer playing. I hesitate to boot without a replacement, since that means not everyone is included in the next war unless we refill the empty spots.

That being said, it is highly likely that I will miss the next week's war. I will be on vacation, most likely without internet. I am more than willing to drop trophies so I am one of the folks left out of the war. If we boot Earl and don't get replacements, only two other players would have to miss the war next week.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

With the departure of Alex Gaw, we have one spot open. We have also received confirmation from Earl that he is no longer playing. I hesitate to boot without a replacement, since that means not everyone is included in the next war unless we refill the empty spots.

That being said, it is highly likely that I will miss the next week's war. I will be on vacation, most likely without internet. I am more than willing to drop trophies so I am one of the folks left out of the war. If we boot Earl and don't get replacements, only two other players would have to miss the war next week.

I don't think it goes by trophies does it?  I thought War rankings were based on strength of base.

Is there a way we can "recruit" here within the Nerd Fitness community?

I hope it's ok, but on my activity stream (or whatever its called) I posted that we had one opening. In hindsight, I probably should have asked the question first.

On a side note, hope you enjoy your vacation Schmopey!

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Is there a way we can "recruit" here within the Nerd Fitness community?

I hope it's ok, but on my activity stream (or whatever its called) I posted that we had one opening. In hindsight, I probably should have asked the question first.

On a side note, hope you enjoy your vacation Schmopey!

Can my second account join? I'm tired of my current clans antics, and I'd be more than willing to flexibly drop out if another member joins?

• Like 1

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Just as a FYI before I forget to mention it - for the war that will be declared on July 22nd I'll likely not be able to participate, as I'll be in the middle of a week long hike across the upper peninsula of Michigan.  In case we aren't at 50 and some people sit out of the war, I'll drop my trophies to 0 so that I get bumped out of the war instead of someone who CAN participate.

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior

My growth has slowed substantially... so much raiding for so few upgrades. I'm not sure I'll have the stamina for th8 and beyond. In other news.... schmopey, how hard are you having to work to keep yourself in bronze 2??? Is it rewarding?

Sent with/by my phone thing

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

My growth has slowed substantially... so much raiding for so few upgrades. I'm not sure I'll have the stamina for th8 and beyond.

The higher you go, the more in clan chat, fellowship matter.

A player is so busy in the lower levels that they rarely have time to "enjoy" the game since it almost feels like they are in a race.

I've found I've enjoyed myself more since upgrades come much slower, I get a good chance to donate, chat and offer advice.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

So, my phone died.  I took it in to TMobile and they gave me a replacement S4 for warranty.  SIM card and memory card got switched over, phone updated, apps auto installed....

I load up COC and - my village is gone.  I can't access it.

I've opened up a support ticket to try and get access to my village again.  Hopefully they will restore it for me, as I'm not all that sure I want to start over from square one again.

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior

So, my phone died.  I took it in to TMobile and they gave me a replacement S4 for warranty.  SIM card and memory card got switched over, phone updated, apps auto installed....

I load up COC and - my village is gone.  I can't access it.

I've opened up a support ticket to try and get access to my village again.  Hopefully they will restore it for me, as I'm not all that sure I want to start over from square one again.

Ugh... hope you get that squared away Raev.  That would suck for you and for our NF clan.  Don't want to lose a big gun.

• Like 1

Ugh... hope you get that squared away Raev.  That would suck for you and for our NF clan.  Don't want to lose a big gun.

I was reading yesterday that it can take 2-4 weeks for a restore.  I hope it doesn't take that long.  :(

If they can't restore it, I wonder if I can use a crowd funding site to gem my way all the way back to where I was..... (I kid of course)...

level 4 Gnoll warrior