Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Thanks, guys! 

My shield is coming down in a few hours and I'm wondering how I'll do. I have all my walls at level 2 and decided to put my town hall outside them so I can get a shield if/when someone attacks. And I'm already trying to separate my resource storages from each other with walls, but I need more walls haha

Hopefully, I'll be able to build the clan castle soon. About how long did it take you guys?

Wandering Monk

Starting Weight: 238 Current Weight: 189.2 Goal Weight: 150

PRs

Mile: 12:49 (11/1/14) 5K: 44:07 (3/13/16)

Thanks, guys!

My shield is coming down in a few hours and I'm wondering how I'll do. I have all my walls at level 2 and decided to put my town hall outside them so I can get a shield if/when someone attacks. And I'm already trying to separate my resource storages from each other with walls, but I need more walls haha

Hopefully, I'll be able to build the clan castle soon. About how long did it take you guys?

Haha... looking back through the thread, it apparently took 4 days. Is that even possible? Wonder if I had played for a few days before posting on the 11th.  Good lord, I must have been super addicted even from the start.

I have signed up. Sounds like I'm a long ways from doing anything useful or fun, but we'll see how I do.

Just got my castle built, and sent a request to join Clan Nerd Fitness.

Hey guys. Sorry I missed the war but I've been on a business trip since Sunday night. Had training from 8-5 every day then "networking" which was basically stuffing my face with food and booze and would get home late each night so didnt get a chance to log on at all. Sitting at the airport now waiting to go home so should go check my base hay...

• Like 1

After my shield went down I got attacked... once. Then I was never attacked again for probably a month until I started attacking and going up in trophy count.

This too, shall pass.

I'm absolutely addicted to this game. My kid brothers got me hooked on it. I'm very happy to come across a coc thread on here 

LOL... *goes and grabs his mind out of the gutter*

Yeah...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

That's exactly what I'm going to be doing Rooks, take them for everything and leaving nothing for them to revenge

This is what I'm running into, I get hit for 300k gold and elixir, and 1k DE. I go and revenge them and they got 50 gold and elixir and 3 DE... if they're even without a shield or online.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I did end up getting attacked once last night...and my defense beat them soundly. They put their guys in the wrooong places. I even left my town hall outside my walls!

Upgraded to TH4 and will probably build the clan castle today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Wandering Monk

Starting Weight: 238 Current Weight: 189.2 Goal Weight: 150

PRs

Mile: 12:49 (11/1/14) 5K: 44:07 (3/13/16)

And we will fill the castle with amazing things to scare the pants off your adversaries :)

Yes... yes we will... Wizards, Pekkas and Dragons are on standby in my village, they all love revenge attacks.

My first challenge

Is everyone still active in playing this? I started reading the thread and almost immediately downloaded the game. Still under the initial shield for another 2 days and building up my resources.

Is it cool that I'm a total noob while everyone else has been playing forever?

Welcome Quoth!

Noob's are great because it let's us "old timers" pass on our wisdom. I've been playing since Feb 2013 and the part of the game I like most is the clan conversations and relationships.

Good to have you with us.

Peter

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)