Forums are back in action! ×

I fit in my pants

... At least, some of those that didn't fit me before xD

I was getting concerned with my weight gain. You know. You have a closet full of clothes, then you get depressed->gain weight and almost nothing fits you. Would you buy new clothes? Well, I didn't want to. Neither I was going to spend that much money trying to buy almost everything D:

Well then. After 4 weeks, I can now fit in some of my old pants :P (I haven't tried all of them. I should, I guess)

Congratulations.

I finally got tired of having 4 pairs of nice pants I couldn't wear, so I got rid of them.  

Now I can fold the khaki's I have over an inch.  They fit perfectly in September.  Should have kept my old pants a little longer.

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal