Forums are back in action! ×

Here I am. I discovered this site last month and I gotta say, it's been a great inspiration to me. I'm already relatively fit, but I'd really like to make myself into a real machine. I do amateur MMA and I'm looking to get into a lot of other activities, parkour particularly.

Plan is to alternate days of bodyweight workouts every morning, core one day and arms the next, while practicing MMA skills every weekday at the gym.

Biggest problem is energy drinks... I'm friggin' addicted. It's so bad it's screwing with my cardio.

Try health alternatives to energy drinks. While studying I was addicted to Monster drinks to keep awake during finals. Then I took green juices in the mornings instead. Do you have a blender? It's healthier and wayyyyy better alternative that won't injure your cardio.

• Like 1

Species: DARK Wood Elf

Class: Assassin

STR3 DEX2 STA3 CON2WIS2 CHA2

" Guess that's the difference between us and the Avengers.

The world already looked pretty good to them. They fought to keep it as it was.

We fought to make it better"

- Rogue (Anna Marie)  ( Earth 616)

Welcome! Good luck with the substance abuse. I'm addicted to coffee, meself and have definitely gotten to the point before where I feel like I've had so much coffee I'm getting heart palpitations. Scary. My usual is to cut back to one cup a day for a while and then just give it up altogether for a few weeks to reset. I'm sure you'll not just want to reset with energy drinks, but you might be able to use similar "limits" to help wean yourself off of them.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram