Forums are back in action! ×

So there is this reindeer standing on your lawn...

Hello everyone. i can't say I'm new to Nerd Fitness as I first found the site several years ago. But I fell of the wagon, didn't pick it back up until now, and didn't complete my first six-week challenge. This time, it will be different. 

My goals in fitness is all-round strength and an ability to MOVE that a sedentary youth have not granted me. Parkour, methode naturale and capoeira fascinate me, anything where movement is truly free, and I will likely be leaning towards either the assassins or the rangers after my first adventure. 

Pleased to meetcha.

• Like 1

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~

Welcome Reindeer. Life's all about falling down and as long as you get back up again you are on the right track. Sounds like you have some goals in mind and I look forward to following your progress.

Deslok

Level 2 Human Adventurer

Stats: STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 2

Begin Date: 1/6/2014 - Target Date: 1/5/2015

Begin Weight: 302.5 lbs - Current Weight: 288.0 lbs - Target Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5'8" - Age: 43

Daily Battle Log No longer updated

6  Week Challenges

4th challenge

I Floop the Pig!

Howdy

Turkbroda

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.â€-Frank Herbert, Dune

Right with ya, only I fell off the bandwagon a year ago. Kudos for turning around and going right back after it! 

How long have you been into fluid movement? I've always been fascinated by that stuff!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Thank you, folks! :)

@buckthetide I ain't xD I've always WANTED to, but I guess my procrastination have gotten the better of the last few years... I am stiff like a board physically, but I remember what it felt like to be a little kid and not have all this stiffness.. that's probably why I am so fascinated with this stuff. Sometimes I look at a jump, and some part of my brain genuinely says 'you can do that', while the rest of it says IF YOU TAKE THAT JUMP YOU DIE. I guess I wanna prove the first one right? ;)

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~