Forums are back in action! ×

First un-assisted chin-up!

Wooo! It was more like 7 seconds going up instead of 1 second, but I don't care, it still counts lol.

Now, to double my chin-up count for next week... XD

EDIT, April 22

THREAD NECROMANCY!

So I did my second un-assisted chin-up. Last week. April 17 I think it was? That's right. After that first one almost two months before, my body flat-out refused to go up past halfway until last week. I don't even know. I did another one this morning, so I'm assuming that I'll be able to do them more regularly from now on.

It's just...WTF. How does one explain this lack of upper-body cooperation?

(I only have access to a pull-up bar at the gym--the doorframes at my place are too low and flimsy to accomodate a pull-up bar, sadly.)

• Like 1

Way to go!! :D

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)

Nice!!

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

WOOOOT! That first one is the hardest! pretty much beast  :pride:

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

THREAD NECROMANCY!

So I did my second un-assisted chin-up. Last week. April 17 I think it was? That's right. After that first one almost two months before, my body flat-out refused to go up past halfway until last week. I don't even know. I did another one this morning, so I'm assuming that I'll be able to do them more regularly from now on.

It's just...WTF. How does one explain this lack of upper-body cooperation?

(I only have access to a pull-up bar at the gym--the doorframes at my place are too low and flimsy to accomodate a pull-up bar, sadly.)