Forums are back in action! ×

Show off your furry friend!!

Here are my furry friends, as usually sleeping next to me when I'm home and watching TV

My little fellows

Most of the time I sit in the middle, one's sleeping left of my leg, the other one on the right, I feel like a sandwich :D 

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

1932328_10201988662173040_762981995_n.jp

this is Ezra... 12 week old brittish lab puppy

1970918_10201935798411479_1519678430_n.j

she likes the IRC room :)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Posted Image

These are our three kitties. The yellow cat is our little girl Buttons. She's a shelter cat we adopted back in 2008. They grey and white cat is Mindy. We got Mindy in 2009 when she was abandoned outside by somebody as a kitten (now she's a spoiled little diva). The black kitty is Mo. We got Mo in 2011 from our vet after nobody wanted to adopt him because he has a scarred eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

:strawberry: GolfCart34 :strawberry:

Twitter | FaceBook | Instagram

*I'm not the type of person who is scared of something.  If something is going to happen it's meant to be. - Kimi Raikkonen*

*We have to remember these days.  We have to enjoy them while they last.  You should never lose the passion and the joy and always remember the days when you were just dreaming of these things happening.  For all of us it is important just to enjoy the moment and realize there is more time later on in our lives to realize what it meant. - Sebastian Vettel*

Here's the old man, he just turned 8 in November.  He's the favorite and the one my avatar drawing is of.

auggie-e1394035346560.jpg

My one and only (ever) girly, Pepper.  She's five.

081713-03.jpg

The baby dog Payton, rapidly approaching three years old (May.)

072113-01.jpg

This one I co-own with my mom, this is Georgie.  She'll be three in July.

042913-02.jpg

About a bajillion more, plus training videos and our agility runs, on my blog:

http://sheltiechick.com/