Forums are back in action! ×

I have an idea...

Yeah, I don't really look so much like a bottlecap IRL

The what?

LOL... nah, I pictured you as more the stereotypical surfer....

And the smile thread...

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/43926-the-smile-thread/

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Then there's the surfers from Duluth, MN

surfmn2-300x176.jpg

It's a thing now.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

https://soundcloud.com/sirladyned/audio-recording-on-wednesday BAM!

A couple oopsie poopsies on pronunciation, but hey...that's what practice is for, right?

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

It' coming, just have to rid myself of this damned cold, not sure if anyone wants to hear a stuffed up Aussie reading Yates.

I'm sure there's a market for it.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

https://soundcloud.com/sirladyned/audio-recording-on-wednesday BAM!

A couple oopsie poopsies on pronunciation, but hey...that's what practice is for, right?

Man my spanish is rusty, could be that I have not used it since high school......but I believe that is the opening lines to the Hunger Games, right?

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Man my spanish is rusty, could be that I have not used it since high school......but I believe that is the opening lines to the Hunger Games, right?

We have a winner!!

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

We have a winner!!

Woohoo!!  It was the first line that tipped me off at first and confirmed by the last phrase.

No worries about 'sending' sending the prize, you can just hand it to me when we talk our first joint walk towards Mordor!!

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

At this rate I'd get back before anything I send, so yeah! Sounds good!

Spoiler

It's no voice yet... but I thought I'd at least let ya'll see my weight loss progress.

Fastest diet ever, I call it the blade diet.... you can see the before in my avatar. :-D

gallery_18131_992_485296.jpg

My god that picture is huge... my apologies...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My god...When did these forums become such a rabbit hole. I got lost in the yoga/beer thread then here which led to the smile thread. GOOD LORD I WILL NEVER GET WORK DONE!

PS Nedwin&Guzzi...big thumbs up. BIG thumbs up.

Randmart...loved the out takes.

Insanity...The beard was awesome! The clean shaven look is professionally awesome. So either way...awesome lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My god...When did these forums become such a rabbit hole. I got lost in the yoga/beer thread then here which led to the smile thread. GOOD LORD I WILL NEVER GET WORK DONE!

PS Nedwin&Guzzi...big thumbs up. BIG thumbs up.

Randmart...loved the out takes.

Insanity...The beard was awesome! The clean shaven look is professionally awesome. So either way...awesome lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah... numerous rabbit holes around these parts... gotta be careful

Thanks... :-)

See, now that we have a full beard pic & a no beard pic, we can do some mock-ups in Photoshop to explore options, before getting the razor out

By all means, if you want to explore that, I'll let it grow out for a month and shave it in whatever manner ya'll mock up. No swastikas, F-Bombs, etc... :-)

My first challenge

tumblr_mdo8ru0UDH1rtyt18o1_250.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

BTW....there's not been enough actual talking in here...let's hear it, everybody!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yeah, it looks like the only guy around here with any "cojones" is RandMart. If the rest of you aren't going to play ball, then at least amuse us with some good excuses!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Yeah, it looks like the only guy around here with any "cojones" is Randy. If the rest of you aren't going to play ball, then at least amuse us with some good excuses!

My dog exploded, killing my grandma and burning my house down...

I'm still sticking with my original timeline of trying for this weekend.

• Like 2

My first challenge

How the fuck would anyone know that?

WifeDee is in her "I am reading teen books though I am twice the age demographic" phase......and I have had to endure the movie and even read the book one day just to be able to make her happy by discussuing it with her!  That and it is aninteresting opening line in my opinion and used it in a writing class assignment.

Yeah, it looks like the only guy around here with any "cojones" is RandMart. If the rest of you aren't going to play ball, then at least amuse us with some good excuses!

Not a good excuse but I have no mic or webcam, so no way to record.  I will look into getting a cheap one in the near future.

Current Challenge