Forums are back in action! ×

I have an idea...

Yeah, it looks like the only guy around here with any "cojones" is RandMart. If the rest of you aren't going to play ball, then at least amuse us with some good excuses!

Did I or did I not post not only myself talking but also juggling here?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It's okay...  *sniff, sniff* I didn't need the recognition anyways...  I'll just be here in my corner.

ceebf4d566921da8ff91a78dbcae84ad9fcce573

I've got a hot chocolate today and I'm feeling a bit punchy.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah, it looks like the only guy around here with any "cojones" is RandMart. If the rest of you aren't going to play ball, then at least amuse us with some good excuses!

No webcam, no mic, been too lazy to look into the app store for something to use. :P

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

No webcam, no mic, been too lazy to look into the app store for something to use. :P

I have the soundcloud app on my phone so just recorded it using the phone mic and uploaded straight away. Easy peasy!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Seriously, his vid tops my goofy babbling by a long ways

Yeah, can't believe I forgot about Jitter's vid, it was sooo cool! I feel like a total deuchebag now :(

Your "goofy babbling" was right up there though... :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

The German Bag is notorious for not realizing things that happen on the internets, but will comically be called out on said things.  The German Bag should not, however, feel bad about this, as it happens to many people.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Oh my God Raev!!!

Well done you. Your voice goes so well with your new profile pic! I can totally picture you jumping out of an aeroplane then skiing down a mountain to deliver a box of Milk Tray (or whatever the US version is)

Very cool man :D

• Like 1

I don't know what it is! You should read more of it...

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

The German Bag is notorious for not realizing things that happen on the internets, but will comically be called out on said things. The German Bag should not, however, feel bad about this, as it happens to many people.

Yeah yeah. Very funny. I'm not correcting it though ;) At least you're laughing again. I got to admit, I hate to see a grown clown cry :D

With all due respect, this is the definitive reading

But yours is right up there

Oh, I am no Iggy Pop!  I had no idea that clip even existed! I love some Iggy!  I guess growing up in the Detroit underground music scene, I kind of have to love Iggy.  He's like a god here.  We kind of like our local folk.

level 4 Gnoll warrior

I don't know what it is! You should read more of it...

Haha maybe when I have time I'll record some more Poe.  I hate how I sound when I read stories out loud, I almost didn't post that.  I feel like I'm giving things the Shatner treatment.

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Did the weekend come and go that people were supposedly going to record during?

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I am downloading the app now, but might not record for another day or so....this cold has been kicking my ass the last week and I have very little voice right now.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Who can sing? I've done this thing before where I have someone send me a song then I record myself singing the harmony with it and it's a lot of fun. It'll be like Eric Whitacre on a smaller scale.

• Like 1

Spoiler

That sounds like fun.  I can't promise you'd like my singing voice, but it does sound like fun.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Did the weekend come and go that people were supposedly going to record during?

*Stumbles into the room, beaten and bruised*

Yes... yes it did... hell of a week, and it's not completely over but it seems to have wound down a bit. I still plan on the video, but now I know what I'm going to do for said video... and it'll have a couple 20 seconds of berserker mode, or whatever that thing is called. :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Who can sing? I've done this thing before where I have someone send me a song then I record myself singing the harmony with it and it's a lot of fun. It'll be like Eric Whitacre on a smaller scale.

I would sing one of the songs I wrote for you guys but I am very much tone deaf. I will get around to posting something when I get the chance thought.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!