228 members have voted

1. 1. What is your level of education?

• High School
    • Associate's Degree
    • Bachelor's Degree
    • Master's Degree
    • Doctorate
    • Other? Post on thread

I've got my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and 60% done my Masters.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

so apparently, i love school?

Same without the "?" for me : )

MBA with marketing concentration, progressing towards my reconversion PhD in Literature (I have the BA, finishing my first year of the PhD).

Breton Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 5 WIS: 5 CHA: 3

[challenge thread]

"I thence / Invoke thy aid to my adventurous song, / That with no middle flight intends to soar." (Milton)

Bachelors in Sociology w Emphasis in Criminology, minor in spanish.

I would keep going if I could.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Bachelors Degree in History and Cultural Studies & Critical Theory (To clarify, it's a double major - History is one & CSCT is one. Lots of people think I've somehow triple majored or double majored + minored. I'm not quite that crazy :P)

What's wrong with a triple major?

I have Associates degrees in Computer Science, Network Administration and CyberSecurity & Computer Forensics. (CS&CF are 1 degree, not 2. 4 majors would just be crazy. Haha)

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I have a B.A. in political science, with minors in Public Affairs and Urban & Regional Studies.

Working on my Master's in Public Adminitration, hoping to work in local government or nonprofits.

Man, my hat is off to you doctorate folks. I've thought about it numerous times (and I think I'd actually make a really good accounting professor), but I can just never get there on the thought of giving up gainful employment for five years.

Can't talk for everyone, of course, but for me it's made easier by no kids + gainfully employed husband + having had really good jobs for 10 years (i.e., egg nest). It's still a lot of work, but I'm thankful to be in a position to do it.

Also, I always hated accounting, so I didn't compute how much money I would be losing by going back to school ;-)

Breton Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 5 WIS: 5 CHA: 3

[challenge thread]

"I thence / Invoke thy aid to my adventurous song, / That with no middle flight intends to soar." (Milton)

B.A double major in Social Anthropology and Psychology (also dabbled in English, history, philosophy, and religious studies)

M.A in Social Anthropology

I'd maybe like a second masters in TESOL/linguistics one day.

I don't really want a doctorate - it'd make me next to unemployable (way to over qualified for what I want to do at the moment/ would intimidate everyone who'd even want to hire me). Sad, but true :)

I'd just like to add to my Nerd status by saying I completed my honours level thesis on in-game/out-game connections in World of Warcraft :D I even conducted in-game focus groups.

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

I got 2 bachelors... Information System Management and Accounting Information Systems (two longest degrees... EVER) but I'm also a certified IT Auditor. yay.

Awesome! This is exactly what I'm working towards. Got a bachelor's in Accounting and working on the Master's of Accountancy with a focus on Information Systems/Information Assurance.

Current Challenge

Level 2 Human Ranger

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Mens sana in corpore sano

Recently graduated with a Bachelor's of Biology: Biomedical Sciences and a Minor in Biophysics.

Next target: Medical Degree

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Well, I was about 90% done with a psychology degree when I left school the first time. (super conservative christian school... couldn't handle it) I went back and changed gears, so I got a B.S. in Chemistry. Now I'm over half way done my master's in Chemistry. Don't think I'm going to go on to get my PhD, I think if I continue on, I'll get a law degree. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pixie Druid: Currently on first challenge!

STR - 2 CON - 2.5

DEX - 4 WIS - 2.5

STA - 1.5 CHA - 2.5

I just took a year of basically nothing. I however in January will be starting my course to becoming a paramedic. I have to do the primary first, but then in two years I'll will be able to do the advanced..I'm so excited. \i was at a Christian college and it was starting to drive me bonkers....so I'm staying where I want to have something better.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mixy-Chan, level 1 Elf scout

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]