Forums are back in action! ×

Hi crew!

My name is Lyra, and I'm trying to find a little structure for the huge pile of things I do. In particular, I want to automate my good habits so that when a particular project consumes me, the rest of my Good Things continue at maintenance mode/autopilot instead of being dropped.

I don't really know RPGs (except HabitRPG, which I do with my housemate), and the last time I was active on forums was during highschool... So I'm not sure how to attack this. Halp?

Stats:

San Francisco, CA, United States

5'1"

135 lbs

16% BF

I'm an aerialist (mostly hoop), amateur contortionist/handbalancer, and casual traceur. I habitually do other sports like rock climbing, hiking, and martial arts as part of my social life.

I'd like to lose weight, including muscle mass from my pole vaulting legs. I've been using plyometrics for this, and they've been working to some degree. Other goals are increased flexibility, stamina, and grace. I'd like to be Mrs. Emma Peel, when I grow up.

I live in a wonderful warehome with aerial and acrobatic equipment, so bodyweight exercises are my favorite.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Lyra

post-29250-0-55089200-1400039283_thumb.j

post-29250-0-15649600-1400039305_thumb.p

Welcome!

The things you do all sound very fun, and it sounds like you'd enjoy a look round the Assassins' pages on the six-week challenge forums!

Good luck in your goals!

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

Squeeeee another aerialist! :D Well I'm still a noob but I'm in love with hoop and contortion so it's really fun to have you here! Welcome!

The best way to tackle this forum is to jump into a 6-week challenge, that's where all the fun happens. There's only two weeks left of the current one, but you could still join in and do a mini-challenge to try out some goals and get your bearings. The rules are here and there's also a FAQ here to get you started. :) And of course you should come visit the assassins' guild and say hi!