Forums are back in action! ×

Quidditch Round 2 (Push-ups)

Did 75 this morning, I hope I'll be able to do more later on today but... I'm working 15 hours today and yeah. I'll do my best though. :P

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Whatfor the new sheet? We updates all AMRAP and reps done yesterday for you.

Now it's double work....

Doesn't seem helpful to me.

And we can't see last weeks score to compaire to this week.

I'd prefer to have the old sheet back.

Did 81 inclined yesterday....

I made a new sheet because I had not thought about how to add/drop names (I decided I could do name1(Game1)/Name2) and since I did not make the changes before the Game started I did not want to risk people losing the numbers they already entered. Once everyone switches over I could move it back if that is preferred.

Players and spectators can follow the action on the NF Quidditch Spreadsheet

Did 75 this morning, I hope I'll be able to do more later on today but... I'm working 15 hours today and yeah. I'll do my best though. :tongue:

Working that much?! You will need a lot of breaks! *winkwink*

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Working that much?! You will need a lot of breaks! *winkwink*

Haha, yes! Some push-ups breaks will be needed. ;P Only thing grossing me out is that the tiles in my store are super gross but anything for Hufflepuff. :P 

• Like 1

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

I put paper towels for my hands and knees and just did 20! There will be more to come and I'll update later. :D

Drinking tea with the Mad Hatter; sorry for any typos, sent from Tapatalk.

• Like 1

I made a new sheet because I had not thought about how to add/drop names (I decided I could do name1(Game1)/Name2) and since I did not make the changes before the Game started I did not want to risk people losing the numbers they already entered. Once everyone switches over I could move it back if that is preferred.

I like the games separate. But keep them in the same workbook! You could even do a summary sheet with all game data that just links to the individual game data (meaning players update each game and the summary sheet pulls the data from those) though that wouldn't (at least easily) show players changing.

Anyway, I have been thinking of a way to add Seekers. I thought perhaps have the seekers be an isolated thing. They play each other (much like in the actual game) and the Seeker who does the most can have points awarded to their team. My thoughts on awarding points would be the difference in points between Seekers. So for example, Seeker A does enough push-ups to earn 12 points, Seeker B does enough for 10, Seeker A earns 2 points for their team. It's a highly competitive position with not much point gain for the team, but could be a tipping point just like the actual Seeker! Just a thought, not at all offended if it isn't a good idea to anyone else.

I was also thinking it would be cool to display final scores multiplied by 10 to look like actual Quidditch scores. That's just a silly thing and really inconsequential, but could make it seem more like a Quidditch match.

Again, take my thoughts as just that. Random thoughts. If people like them, cool. If not, totally fine. I think the game works wonderfully as is, so no real need to change it. Just thought it could be fun to add a Seeker.

Personal note, I managed to do 20 decline pushups without stopping!

• Like 3

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log

Dang girl... that's a long shift. What do you do?

I work two jobs haha. One retail job normally in the morning and either I bartend at night or I work fast-food in a movie theatre. It can be very long and exhausting indeed. :P 

Did 40 more at work today. :) Yay go Hufflepuff!

Score for tuesday: 20 at work while waiting for my teawater to boil, 20 for an episode of Supernatural and 80 for the goals in ITA - URU and GRE - CIV. I had to skip JPN - COL. Oww.  :stung:

• Like 1

Level 4 Half-Elf Assassin

(that dabbles with the scouts)

Tumblr | Blog | Epic quest

"There is no such thing as perfection. The world itself is imperfect; that's what makes it so beautiful."

I had to take a break yesterday because I didn't feel well. Now I come back and see that again no other gryffindor updated push-ups to the game.

So, I'll take it easy this game.... no need to put a lot of effort in it, if I'm nearly the only player again.

This sucks.

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

I had to take a break yesterday because I didn't feel well. Now I come back and see that again no other gryffindor updated push-ups to the game.

So, I'll take it easy this game.... no need to put a lot of effort in it, if I'm nearly the only player again.

This sucks.

They supplied points by the end of last week. Perhaps you could private message them and ask that they update more frequently?

• Like 1

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Updated my last two days. Only got 42 as I've been sleep deprived and sickish. 

Generally, I'm away from my computer on Tuesdays so I'll update either Mon night or Wednesday. Usually Wednesday. Then the rest of the week I'll update regularly since I'm at my computer.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Hermoine, I didn't really talked about you, dear :)

Harika, I did this last week... ran after them and posted in their threads. I guess I'm just sad....

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

Hermoine, I didn't really talked about you, dear :)

Harika, I did this last week... ran after them and posted in their threads. I guess I'm just sad....

Oh no! Hahaha I didn't think it was necessarily, but I wanted to let y'all know that anyway.  I realized I did the same thing last week so I wanted to make sure y'all knew my radio silence was not impending doom.  Honestly, would have posted that regardless of your post - promise!

But yes! I hope our teammates come by soon!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I did 50 today. Hopefully I can do more but I feel really tired and out of it. Gah, where's my Felix Felicis?

• Like 1

Did 30 push ups already. More later today. Where do I input those again? Just post them or is there somewhere else?

Aegon

Race: Half-Elf Class: Adventurer Level:STR: 1 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 3

Height: 5'11" Weight: 155.7 Lbs Body Fat: 17%

Check Out My Campaign Log

Current Quests:

1) Get to 145 Lbs (from 162.4 Lbs)

Current: 155.7 Lbs

38.50%
38.50%

(Updated: July 8th, 2014)

Current Challenge:

Starting My First Quest!

Mario Kart Bodyweight League