Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone!

I am Thalianost.  I have been hanging around for about a week now I think it is about time I introduced myself in the appropriate forum. 

I am a lab technician with an interest in medieval reenactment and combat, cooking, and home brewing.  I also make chainmaile armor as a hobby. 

My goals are too look better, live healthier, and get into better fighting shape.  I am very excited to have found such a cool community of fellow nerds interested in health, fitness, and self improvement. 

One question for all of you:  How do I get one of those progress bars in my signature?  I know how to edit my sig I just don't know how to get the progress bar. 

Thanks!  Nice to meet you!

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out

Welcome to the Rebellion.

Those are all fantastic activities; at least according to me. Do you have any idea yet on what your going to do for working out?

As for a progress bar "progress='green']2[/progress"  (Add braces to both ends, like in the middle) is the code; I guess it is a fairly standard BBphp code. In your Signature, find the 'Special BBcode' box, next to the font, then select progress bar.

• Like 1

Level 1 Mandalorian Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 1

When you take up arms and fight the fates; that is when you'll find your true destiny.

SKA: Kulan Rosovidov Kievich. In service to the Middle Kingdom, it's people and her crown.

Days without Soda PVP (Days 1/365)

0%
0%

MyFitnessPal

QoTD: I was climbing around like a mountain goat.

Thanks very much Baronvaile. 

Right now I am taking a warrior's approach and just lifting and eating to try to build muscle and strength.  After the next challenge I think I will switch over to Ranger training (sprints, body weight workouts, weight lifting) to drop some fat and get more mobile for combat.  I am aiming for a Strength focused ranger sort of thing: what I am calling a Knight subclass. 

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out