Forums are back in action! ×

[Warhammer Fantasy] The Thousand Thrones

Daniel is back, all is right with the (NF) world.

WHOA yeah I too have been a little (LOT???) overwhelmed with this challenge!  Yikes.  Ready to finish strong and regroup.....

Yes yes Rangers, come on over, we are awesome and great and just yup, awesome and great.  Among many other glowing adjectives. ;)

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Daniel is back, all is right with the (NF) world.

WHOA yeah I too have been a little (LOT???) overwhelmed with this challenge! Yikes. Ready to finish strong and regroup.....

Yes yes Rangers, come on over, we are awesome and great and just yup, awesome and great. Among many other glowing adjectives. ;)

Haha, cool beans, well I will see you all next challenge for sure. Being a ranger fits my goals a lot more now, so I wanna test run a challenge and may actually switch over completely. Strength and endurance, baby, that's right up my alley!

Glad your back Daniel [emoji106]ðŸ»[emoji123]ðŸ»

Wolf

"Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.