Forums are back in action! ×

Well...I love Studio Ghibli. What else ya got for us princess? There is always someone who could glean something from your story, so paint it for us in words or watercolors. just don't leave us hangin, we got your back. (Or maybe you just hate your phone) ^_^ Welcome to the rebellion.

• Like 1

-Avitus Xenoi-
Race: Ascending Kitsukan
Class: Recruit
Level:1
STR: 2 | CHA: 1 | | STA: 0 | WIS: 3 | CON: 2.3 | DEX: 0

Avitus' Battle Log

"Avali ne kono ni."

Current Challenge

Well...I love Studio Ghibli. What else ya got for us princess? There is always someone who could glean something from your story, so paint it for us in words or watercolors. just don't leave us hangin, we got your back. (Or maybe you just hate your phone) ^_^ Welcome to the rebellion.

Hey Avitus! She wants to respond but she's having issues. It's saying she's exceeded her limit of posts and all sorts of crazy stuff but I know when she gets the issue fixed she have a whole mural for everyone :)

She loves Spirited Away and I've always been a fan of the studio as well. Princess Mononoke is easily one of my favs and I loved watching My Neighbor Totoro when I was younger, lol. I won't reveal too much and ruin her mural, but there's a good start [emoji106]ðŸ»

Wolf

"Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Technology has not been my friend as of late. between posting x8 on the introduction board to getting locked out for over posting. I had to take a sabbatical from my phone or else I was going to shot put it threw a wall.

I am feeling calm and collected now and working on my 6WC. I will be on the recruit board and theming my 1st challenge off the awesome Studio Ghibli movie Princess Mononoke.

Princess Mononoke is by far my favorite from the Studio.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1