Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas 2015 Secret Santa

SANTA!!!!!! <33333

I can't get my pic to post right, but I got a drop spindle (to spin my own yarn!), the bamboo crochet hooks I have been coveting, and two super soft skeins of yarn in my favorite jewel tones!!

THANK YOU SANTA!!!!

• Like 2

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

I received my package and patiently waited for the day to come that I could open it. Then I received a message from my Santa: "one more coming". I hadn't expected that. Sure enough, Christmas eve came and there was another package waiting for me. The excitement builds! Christmas morning comes and after I watch Jitters Junior and Jitter Bug open their gifts, I decided it was my turn. I opened them in order. The first package had a Green Lantern pin and a Lego set that completed the Knights collection! I was so happy. I can't imagine my Santa sending more. Well, they did. I now have a Funko Thor to keep my Groot company, a new pen that is also a rubber band shooter (it's in the office now), an awesome handmade Marvel pillow that has been used a lot this weekend and a Mega Man beanie!  I'll get pictures up a little later.  

Thank you to my SS.  I appreciate your thoughtfulness this season and I hope everyone has a great 2016.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Jess v. I can't secret message from my phone. Your gift is on its way with no note :)

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move