Forums are back in action! ×

Ugh.

I had a bit of a mental health relapse last weekend which ended up in a three day binge. I more or less recovered from that, then we had a barbecue yesterday during which we all ate until our stomachs nearly burst.Then, because there was so much food left over we invited people again today and kind of ate ourselves into the ground again, though we had already saturated from yesterday.

On it's own, this would just be a part of normal festivities and nothing else. However; as it stands now, it was been a week of shitty habits and overeating to a point where I am nauseated by just the sight of food. So I plan to just not eat until I am hungry again and see what happens. I don't want to force myself to fast, coming out of a binge and so on; but I do really feel the need to do one.

At any rate, I felt the need to post something here to get back into the right mindset of tackling the last two challenge weeks. I surprisingly haven't fallen behind too badly, but I really want to walk into the remaining 14 days with my head held high.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

I am a little bit in the same boat.

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Week #0Food logging: ☑☑☑ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #1Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐

Week #2Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #3Food logging: ☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐

Week #4Food logging: ☐☐☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Previous challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #4.5 #5

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Workout audiobook: Patriot Games

Looking for accountability buddies: Strava My FitnessPal Moov Google Fit

I am finding that it is way more difficult to not feel frustrated at one self when overeating actually affects your performance. .____.

At least, now I have a new motivation to not allow this to happen again: pull-up numbers.

• Like 1

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

What worked best for me during these scenario is to vivdly remember how it feels like being overstuffed.  Not just the sensation after the meal,  but also the day after. 

I dont stuff myself too much anymore because of these "memories."  Its just like turning these experiences that pull you down into a more powerful weapon to propel yourself forward.

I hope it helps. 

Newbie Scout: SNL1M

"The Trial of Miles,  Miles of Trials.  How could they be expected to understand that?"  -  John L. Parker Jr.