Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! I'm Kerry, as you can probably figure out from my super clever display name. I am a full time working mom with a toddler and infant. I finally want to get back into a great fitness and overall health routine. In the past I have had success with body weight exercises, interval training, yoga, and a few Beachbody workout videos. I'm following along with the daily emails from Steve and did my first actual strength workout for the first time in what feels like years. I'm thinking of slowly getting back on track, focusing on portion control, and exercising when I can. I'm leaning towards the assassins or the Druids but not sure yet. I'm already thankful for this program and venue for support. 

G! I understand that the lack of finding exercising enjoyable can be quite dramatic. But yeah, results! It is a life style and surround yourself with people who live that style.

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Hi!  I have a 4yo and a 1yo, so I get where you're coming from!  It's so easy to just lose yourself in doing everything for them, and forget to schedule some time for yourself, isn't it?  I'm technically part-time at the moment which makes life a lot easier but will be back to full time next year (blergh!)  Like you, I'm focusing mostly on strength first up.  :) 

Look forward to seeing you about the forums!