Forums are back in action! ×

I can do all the things!!!! or not.

Been on hiatus since March, which I, newb of the newbiness, tried to bite off too much all at once. I have a bad history of the starting things and not finishing them, and I didn't even make it through one month challenge here without burning out. My stepping onto the path was more like jumping into the deep end, where I saw really cool stuff and got swirled around but then couldn't tread water for long enough. One life down.

So here I am, respawned and ready to go. And this time around, I have given myself three simple ongoing goals to work on. I am also pairing it with the character quest, so I can still log any of the additional things I do.

I am excited, yet cautious. I will be looking both ways before I step out onto the path this time.

-I am one with the Force / The Force is with me-

Oak Jedi: Shieldmaiden on the Jedi path

Battle Log | Challenges: Feb, Nov 2016 / Jan, Feb, 2017

That's awesome that you've slowed your role (roll?) and decided to take things simply.  Seems like this site is real big on smaller but sustainable changes instead of charging in headfirst.  Either way congratulations on making the decision to restart instead of letting it keep you down.

No risk, no reward

Current Challenge: Andrees in Shifting Sand Land

Its great news that you've decided to pick yourself back up and try again. There is nothing wrong with realizing what we were trying wasn't working and that its time to try something different, or the same thing but slower and lighter.

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Greetings Oakjedi!

Glad to see that you choose to respawn & that you are doing so with this post! "Thumbs up"

Also it seems like you choose to respawn with a great lesson learned! That should up the odds this time!

Let me know if you need an accountability buddy! :)

I am currently working on my own respawn. 

Once again "Thumbs up"