Forums are back in action! ×

My 1st Woot: Those 1st 10 lbs!

Lost my 10th lb in 10 weeks of my new lifestyle! 28 more lbs to my goal, but I'm just a little proud of me today :tranquil:

Some things that have changed in the past 10 weeks:

• From zero exercise to working out 6 days a week
  • From total crap diet to mostly paleo
  • From thousands of calories per day to 1200-1500 consistently
  • All exercise and calories tracked every day
  • A full inch lost from my waist and my hips
  • Able to do all the sets and reps from my basic strength workout for the first time in my life!
  • I'm definitely stronger, able to lift and carry more, and not end up in pain at the end of almost every day

GO ME!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Level 3: Outcast, Tweets, Pinterest, "Nerd? We prefer the term Intellectual Badass"

So... first of all WOOOOOOOOT! Nice job.

Secondly, it's taken me this long to figure it out. Your nick has been prodding something in my brain ever since your introductory post. Before I even saw the post, I said, "Jennifer", and that turned out to be your name. Turns out your nick reminds me of Jennifer Schwalbach, the wife of Kevin Smith, director of Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and of bunch of other things. I know this information is going to change your life, but you know how it is when this kind of thing gets in your head. Which reminds me... time to tell my daughter's teacher that I've figured out who she reminds me of. (Please tell me this isn't creepy)

Secondly, it's taken me this long to figure it out. Your nick has been prodding something in my brain ever since your introductory post. Before I even saw the post, I said, "Jennifer", and that turned out to be your name. Turns out your nick reminds me of Jennifer Schwalbach, the wife of Kevin Smith, director of Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and of bunch of other things. I know this information is going to change your life, but you know how it is when this kind of thing gets in your head. Which reminds me... time to tell my daughter's teacher that I've figured out who she reminds me of. (Please tell me this isn't creepy)

LOLz! Not creepy, but you made me laugh, so thank you :emmersed: It's funny that her name is so similar to mine. I use this handle for a lot of things, and got it from my initials from my first marriage. (Long story there!) Unfortunately, it was not to Kevin Smith :-P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Level 3: Outcast, Tweets, Pinterest, "Nerd? We prefer the term Intellectual Badass"

Go you is right! WOOT!

Awesome work. Ain't life great?

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

YAY this is awesome!! Congrats!! I have to admit you have definitely motivated me to get back into my saddle and keep truckin on. Keep it up, its gunna be well worth it in the end and everyone will be asking you what your secret is!

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5