Forums are back in action! ×

Sunshine, marshmallows, and Nyan cat

I love the Chromes... but my work computer doesn't have it and they're very picky about what people put on their computers around here. Don't have permission to do ANYTHING. Gahh..

That's why I'm friends with the IT guys...

This video.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2192[/ATTACH]

Dinner tonight.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Pyrat Rum, huh? I'll have to find that one of these non-Paleo days...
Funny, I saw this for the first time last night at a restaurant. It caught my eye and now I want to try it even more!

I love it! I drink it neat....never liked it on the rocks, and I have had it once, mixed in some fruity caribbean style drink. It was good, but also told me that it really shouldn't be mixed.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I love it! I drink it neat....never liked it on the rocks, and I have had it once, mixed in some fruity caribbean style drink. It was good, but also told me that it really shouldn't be mixed.

Yeah, good rum definitely deserves to stand alone. I went to Costa Rica with my brother once and even the cheap stuff we grabbed off the shelf was too good for the coke we put it in.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Yeah, good rum definitely deserves to stand alone. I went to Costa Rica with my brother once and even the cheap stuff we grabbed off the shelf was too good for the coke we put it in.

Could not agree more! I lived in Costa Rica for a year as a kid, so never got a chance to partake, but I did live in the Dominican Republic for a number of years later, and that is where I discovered a love for rum! My love for it disappeared when I ventured off into whiskys and bourbons (with a brief moment in vodka), but came back to me about 5-7 years ago as something I missed. Of course, the primary rum in the DR was Barcelo, which I haven't found any where in my area. They do have some other Dominican rums, but they're nothing like Barcelo to me. And I am always happy to try new rums I have never had before.

*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Could not agree more! I lived in Costa Rica for a year as a kid, so never got a chance to partake, but I did live in the Dominican Republic for a number of years later, and that is where I discovered a love for rum! My love for it disappeared when I ventured off into whiskys and bourbons (with a brief moment in vodka), but came back to me about 5-7 years ago as something I missed. Of course, the primary rum in the DR was Barcelo, which I haven't found any where in my area. They do have some other Dominican rums, but they're nothing like Barcelo to me. And I am always happy to try new rums I have never had before.

That's awesome, Ice! I haven't ventured too far into rum or anything else really. I drink red wine mostly, but have been starting to develop a taste for whisky/scotch. My liquor of choice used to be the Captain's Original Spiced Rum, but after a few too many drunk nights off of that, I realized that it's really not that great. The Captain and I are both trying to move on...

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

That's why I'm friends with the IT guys...

This video.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2192[/ATTACH]

Dinner tonight.

Dinner looks delish! And our IT guys are so freakin' busy that I don't think they have time to be friends... Also, the video link didn't work for me. Don't know if anyone else is having that problem.

That's awesome, Ice! I haven't ventured too far into rum or anything else really. I drink red wine mostly, but have been starting to develop a taste for whisky/scotch. My liquor of choice used to be the Captain's Original Spiced Rum, but after a few too many drunk nights off of that, I realized that it's really not that great. The Captain and I are both trying to move on...

The Captain (in his Captain Morgan Private Stock form...again, neat) is a good friend of mine. I assure you, he meant no lasting harm :-)

With that said, this guy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2196[/ATTACH]

has been showing up in his place for some time now...Release the Kraken!!!

My 8-year old son wrote a song for piano. He made a music staff, with quarter notes, half notes, whole notes, and a repeat sign. It's not perfect (he's one note off on the staff), but if you know what he did, you can reproduce the song. He's barely had much piano instruction at all.

Awesome! Child genius in the making ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2334[/ATTACH]

My friends Dog Ingrid and cat Annie that I visited in november in Bathurst, australia

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2335[/ATTACH]

Dafodills!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2336[/ATTACH]

My mum trying to figure out her new phone while my boyfriend looks on.

post-4562-13567243460011_thumb.jpg

post-4562-13567243460116_thumb.jpg

post-4562-13567243460237_thumb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Jogging partner #1 (Reboot): [ATTACH=CONFIG]2337[/ATTACH]

Jogging partner #2 (Coder): [ATTACH=CONFIG]2338[/ATTACH]

:D

I approve of your naming. Thumbs up!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2381[/ATTACH]

Hamsters.

2196871718_348f6c34e6_z.jpg

Gorgeous yarn. Hnnngh.

09.jpeg

Mount and blade.

Edit: Uhhh.... so the big pictures were too big to reference locally, apparently, so it just displayed them in their big size. This seems somehow counterintuitive to me, but oh well.

My huge images are totally there to compensate for my lack of a huge, luxurious beard. (I have total beard envy, guys.)

post-3722-13567243492072_thumb.jpg

post-3722-13567243492072_thumb.jpg

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

Edit: Uhhh.... so the big pictures were too big to reference locally, apparently, so it just displayed them in their big size. This seems somehow counterintuitive to me, but oh well.

I've been wondering how people end up with big pictures.... I like that better really...