Forums are back in action! ×

Shotgun your future position working for the NF Rebellion

Since we now need an editor and copywriter to control us I'm throwing my hand up, and shoving you all out of the way for when the position of "Australiana animal handler" comes up.

Its MINE, all of you do not apply.

However, feel free to audaciously seek your own department and role within the rebellion.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Whoa, yourself there. I'm the one lifting wookiees, *and* I'm a thrower. Whose thunder are you trying to steal here?

You could be the: wookie-ear-talker-offer.

Perhaps if the Wookie didn't like my talking, he wouldn't sit there and respond... Wookies aren't ones to put up with anybody's crap silently. It was just the first thing that came to mind, but fine, if you want to be Wookie Chucker, I'll be the Blight of the Wookie Chucker.... *EVIL GRIN*

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Since we now need an editor and copywriter to control us I'm throwing my hand up, and shoving you all out of the way for when the position of "Australiana animal handler" comes up.

Its MINE, all of you do not apply.

However, feel free to audaciously seek your own department and role within the rebellion.

You're lucky I left Sydney or I'd be all over that one...you could have the poisonous ones though

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

You're lucky I left Sydney or I'd be all over that one...you could have the poisonous ones though

No worries, some thick gloves would be in order then... or chainmail...

I've also considered the position of "Captain of the SS Rebellion", when we get our first boat

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

"Head of Research and Development of all Distilled Liquids with Proofs Greater than 80", once we start distilling our own high-protein completely paleo spirits.

I'm going to need bigger cards.

I shouldn't be in charge of much, so put me down as your official taste tester.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

As with my "real" job, I claim my new role with many responsibilities: herder of cats, maker of jokes, and she who goes underground when the sh*t goes down (aka problem solver)

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

You'd be like our very own Texas Ranger. The only question is, do you own denim on denim?

Yeah me and Chuck Norris would totally hang out and fight crime. And sad to say but yes I do own a denim shirt.

With denim cowboy boots?

But not boots.....

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

With denim cowboy boots?

Denim cowboy boots are for posers...real cowboy boots are made with the hide of some sort of critter, bonus if it's venomous, like rattlesnake...that's badass!

But truly epic badassery would be if you killed the snake, skinned it and made your own boots, BigM.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Head of the Dwarven Security Squad.

Hey someone's gotta look out for HQ right.

Oh you mean we don't have a bricks and mortar HQ? Steve keeps wandering off all over the place and everyone else is scattered across the world?

That's cool. We'll just show up with some ale and guard a Rebel until we get bored, then head off to the next one.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy