Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Rand, do you not give a fuck what others think? Do enjoy life to the point that people think you are strange? Do you give it your all no matter if it's just for fun? Then you too can be a member of Stinky Feet!

LMAO

Stinky Feet is the team name we give ourselves when we do the Mud Runs or other various for fun events; and it's all in remembrance of an 8 year old boy who died from Lymphoma who used to give it his all in gym class and would come home with feet that stank so much that we made him keep his shoes outside and normally would make him wash his feet before coming in the house; he lived life, he didn't care who you were if you were nice to him he would be nice to you and he always gave with his heart. There is no dues, there is no pledges, you just have to be nice to people and do the best you can while keeping a smile on your face.

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

you will love Machete then ;)

tumblr_m77hkpn87O1r7a9n4o1_500.gif

I wear a necktie at work, even though most of the men that I work with do not

It makes me feel like a grown-up, like I know what I'm doing, and  - most importantly - it makes me look taller, by enhancing the vertical

Does it? I always have to tuck in like nine inches of tie inside my shirt, otherwise it's just hanging out there.

I usually suit-up when flying. Perhaps to feel like an international businessman, I don't really know why.

• Like 2

Does it? I always have to tuck in like nine inches of tie inside my shirt,otherwise it's just hanging out there.

I usually suit-up when flying. Perhaps to feel like an international businessman, I don't really know why.

I always have to tuck nine inches... never mind.

Ties are kind of supposed to just be hanging out there.  They're a pretty impractical and annoying piece of clothing, but not too hard to master.  I never wear a suit if I don't have to, though - I dress up for work, and in any informal situation I look like some combination of lumberjack, stoner, and homeless person.

• Like 3

I always have to tuck nine inches... never mind.

Ties are kind of supposed to just be hanging out there.  They're a pretty impractical and annoying piece of clothing, but not too hard to master.  I never wear a suit if I don't have to, though - I dress up for work, and in any informal situation I look like some combination of lumberjack, stoner, and homeless person.

Of course, but not the narrow end. And I refuse to wear clip-ons, or buy ties from the kids' department (my size).

Me, I, most of the time, like being overdressed and over-educated.

1f3799037f23c80b716c9892f07b8f7d91decf0a

• Like 1

Oh this is fucking great!!!

Now we got some Secret Fucking Society Fucking Cultists in our midst, complete with Secret Fucking Handshakes and Decoder rings

I would love to get involved with a Secret Fucking Handshake. The smut writer in me just started snickering at that point and I haven't been able to make him shut up yet.

• Like 4

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

I would love to get involved with a Secret Fucking Handshake. The smut writer in me just started snickering at that point and I haven't been able to make him shut up yet.

It's like a regular handshake, but you curl your middle fingers in and give each other a "kootchie koo".

• Like 3

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Please tell me you at least had her go on a date with you as well for those $440.

Not at all. I seem to have a particular weakness for females, especially ones with athletic builds who smell good and wear high heels. This one happened to be a really skilled hustler. I let my guard down for a minute and next thing I know I'm letting her press buttons on the ATM.

You know just last year I was in Vegas and I paid a woman $440 to sit on my lap and tell me that. And yes, "gullible" is in the dictionary. I checked.

Damn! I'm in the wrong job. I'd tell you anything you want to hear for $440. ;) Then again, I'm not athletic looking, don't own perfume, and can hardly walk in high heels. Bugger!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously