Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

41... I've worn shorts in that...

Negative 51c.... now you see why I live in Florida.. :-)

yeah but you live in N Florida, it still gets mildly cold there. I feel like I live on the sun! LOL! You can always put on more clothes, its impossible to take more off after a point...and long before then its not socially acceptable to go outside. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Anything above 85f you can keep

Then there's that part... we're already hitting that here...

yeah but you live in N Florida, it still gets mildly cold there. I feel like I live on the sun! LOL! You can always put on more clothes, its impossible to take more off after a point...and long before then its not socially acceptable to go outside. 

True... but for most of the year I'm in the same boat... we get a few days of really cold, then we're right back up to the 90s...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

90s. That's cute. :)

yes, but do you have soul sucking 100% humidity and 90 degree weather? The humidity makes a world of difference, although I just need to move up and live by Jitters and Raev, that's where my body belongs. 

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

LOL... I love doing this... I'll make it worse by being all nice and lovey-dovey... then snap... and the almost immediate "Ahhh... I hate you.."

Yeah, I live up to the sour patch kid nick name...

Ah young'uns.

Doing this to my wife would just annoy her and little else at this point.

• Like 1

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

although I just need to move up and live by Jitters and Raev, that's where my body belongs. 

The first time you step outside and find that the air itself is painful, or see your tires frozen to the ground, or see what that cold can do to the pipes of your house if you aren't careful you will change your mind.

Don't forget the ice hanging from your hair, that's always fun!  Almost as fun as when you take a breath and your nose hairs freeze.

Hint - the pipes burst.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Nope. 105-110F, but it's a dry heat ;)

That dryness does make a difference, I used to live out in California in 29 Palms, and would laugh when people said "It's a dry heat" then I moved back to Florida, and yeah... I'll take the dry heat at 120 over the humid heat at 90 here... if it wasn't California, and it wasn't so damn barren I would have stayed...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

yes, but do you have soul sucking 100% humidity and 90 degree weather? The humidity makes a world of difference, although I just need to move up and live by Jitters and Raev, that's where my body belongs. 

This woman speaks the truth.  I'm in St Louis.  From about mid-June to mid-September it's basically always over 90 degrees and 90%+ humidity.  Brutal.  If you've never experienced it, you just don't even know. 

I'll take a dry 110 over 90/90 every single time.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm enjoying the weather right now, 55 degrees and partly sunny.  My kind of weather.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

http://youtu.be/0XAk2hpuAQI

Gone shirtless in 8ºF. Not preferable, but doable for short periods of time. And it helps with recovery after the gym.

I'd never known real heat until I saw August in Kuwait. But from the Georgia humidity in June, there is no escape.

And that's why California is the best place to be.