This Must be Witchcraft!

It's not actually called Fushigi. That's just a brand name for that specific product.

It's actually called Contact Juggling, and has been around for a while (see David Bowie in Labyrinth).

*Sorry, I've had some exposure to movement arts and the busking scene. I used to spin poi and play with fire myself*

It's like, that people … well, that everybody has a secret world inside of them. I mean everybody. All of the people in the whole world — no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds … not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe. (The Sandman - A Game of You)

Yeah, most people just got their first contact of it through the Fushigi ball commercials, if you look on my link under Fushigi, it leads to a YouTube search for "contact juggling". Haha

Also, I love David Bowie and Labyrinth. The person doing it for Bowie in the movie was pretty much the inventor of contact juggling (outside of its precursor Baoding balls).

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Yeah. Sorry I tend to assume most people will have only heard of Fushigi. My bad.

Do you do anything like this? Just curious

It's like, that people … well, that everybody has a secret world inside of them. I mean everybody. All of the people in the whole world — no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds … not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe. (The Sandman - A Game of You)