but I'm chasing it and trying to jump back on.

So, around the beginning of the year I got very busy and stopped posting here. I kept exercising and was sticking to a sort of Paleo diet, but I wasn't staying strict and hit a weight loss wall. Spring is coming and the lack of weight loss has gotten frustrating so I'm kicking my ass back into gear and returning to Nerd Fitness, the site that started it all.

I'm back on the Paleo wagon and have started to closely track my food to make sure I'm sticking to it. I'm glad to be back and I hope I'll have the time to post more in the coming months.

(Okay, I'm a bit late for the welcoming committee, but)

HotAcidBath! Yay, you're back!! I hear you with the slacking and stalling - you can maintain like that, but not make progress. I'm glad to hear you caught your wind and are ready for a Huge Leap Forward! Good luck to you in the challenge!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins