No more smokes

Hey everyone, just letting you all know I´m doing great in my quitting process. Im following my program and things are getting better each day. Sometimes the cravings are really hard to battle but I find myself learning to better deal with them as each day passes.

Im going to move my quitting journal to the challenge forum, so your support will be needed because I am algo going to be battling weight lose, should be some fun weeks for sure.

Thank you everyone

Cheers

Hello Plex, everyone

Sorry for the lack of updates, I been having a very busy week, I get to my home at 10 pm and go straight to bed, but I am doing ok with the smoking, right now my allowance is 4 cigs a day and I am keeping to it, the downside is that my hunger is getting bigger. I dont know if its a smoking thing but I am hungry all day long, specially in the evenings, I am trying hard to control this by eating healhy but its getting hard.

However my strenght is stil the same, I am still convinced this is just the pain that needs to go away to get to somewhere better and no matter how hard it gets I will keep going. Hustling beyond forever.

It sometimes get hard to keep track of it here on the forums, so I wanted to ask if anyone is up for helping me in a more personalized way, maybe by email so I can continue to keep track of everything, because the next couple of weeks are going to be even thougher, since next week I cut down to 1 cig and the next to 0. If anyone is able to help it would be really appreciated, just throw me a PM with your e mail and I´ll do the rest.

Cheers!

If you're down to 4 a day now, you're doing really great. I've never smoked so I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but I know you must be pretty wound up. Hang in there!

Nicotine is an appetite suppressant (as is caffeine) so cutting back on it is probably one reason why you're hungrier than usual. Your body is used to having to SCREAM at you to eat because of the drugs mucking up the signal. Now that you've taken the drugs away, your body's natural signals seem a lot more intense. It will adjust if you give it a while. Then of course, there's the whole "oral fixation" thing; you're used to having something in your mouth a lot. Chewing gum or sipping water from a straw might help there.

I suggest you drink plenty of water, maybe have some tea or coffee if you need a stimulant hit, get your fresh air and exercise and keep trying to eat healthy. You're doing awesome.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.