Photos of Progress & A Playground Story

This past weekend I took my kids to the local playground.  My 7 y/o son is a climber.  He loves the circular shaped monkey bar that spins.  It’s has about a 6 foot radius and when spinning my son’s legs fly out a bit.

I’m finally strong enough that I can hold onto the spinning bar, too!  So we made a game of it… to see who could hold on the longest.  To my surprise, I was able to hold on longer than my son?!  To his surprise, after he let go and was standing up from the rubber playground mat… I continued spinning around and ended up kneeing him in the back of the head. 

Parent = Fail.

Here’s my progress photos:

Day 193 Progress

-Heatwave

To his surprise, after he let go and was standing up from the rubber playground mat… I continued spinning around and ended up kneeing him in the back of the head. 

Parent = Fail.

Parent = Success.... taught him to keep his head on a swivel when he's around something like that.

Also... lookin good. :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Looks like great progress there! What was your battleplan? Switching 2 Paleoish I guess?

I´m a bass player, what´s your superpower?

"Small you are? Lift you must!" Master Broda, at the Dagobrah warrior bootcamp to his apprentice Luke Skylifter

"Let not the gains of your heart diminish the gains from your mind for the path of iron is long and full of hardship"  Book of Liftviticus ch23, v13

Success starts where excuses end! 

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

\m/ Commitment on being awesome \m/

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!