Forums are back in action! ×

Everything the light touches is our Kingdom

UncleTone

Just wanted to share with everyone that my wife and I had a baby on April 19th!!!!

I am super excited...and even more tired lol. Here is a picture of the little guy at 4 hours old.

photo.jpg

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Aweeeee congrats!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Oh so wonderful! LOL he is a very old soul. Just look into those eyes, you can see him saying--I have quite a few things to teach you guys so get ready! :) Blessings on you and your wife.

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Guest Snake McClain

MORE NF BABIES!?!?

Congratulations! Tell little Harrison that Snake McClain says hi. When he's ready to learn how to body slam some people let me know. lol

Great work there. I predict many exciting years with the little guy. Love every moment.

Congratulations! What a cutie! People need to stop posting baby photos though, it's making me broody and my boyfriend is worried! Didn't help that we spent yesterday at a christening surrounded by ickle babies!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Thank you so much everyone. He has already given us some excitement in the cause grey hairs way, but all is well now. Now I just have to figure out if the lack of sleep I have received over the past 4 days is indicative of what is to come for the next few years.

I do have to say, I am completely in love with this little guy and I am super excited for the years to come when he can be active and help me take over the world...I mean...play mad scientist in the back yard.

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Archived