Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

I vote for Red's logo. Now, will you be able to come up with the rest of them?

I'll take a stab at it if you'd like.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

These are really cool. :) If I can make a suggestion for the warrior logo? I think it'd been awesome if the three parts where the white comes in made the "W" versus having an obvious W on the helmet. [Just my opinion.] But I love how into making these you are! :)

Thanks, I'm finding making these a little addictive.

I was trying to figure out how to do the W better. When I make the eye hole look more "W"ish, it loses the helmet shape. I'll keep thinking on it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Jump Rope Rotations: 20,500/80,000

What is Dead May Never Die, but Rise Again, Harder and Stronger

Scout

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2748[/ATTACH]

Assassin

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2749[/ATTACH]

Monk

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2751[/ATTACH]

Ranger

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2752[/ATTACH]

Druid

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2753[/ATTACH]

Adventurer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2754[/ATTACH]

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

I wanted something similar to Dawsy's symbols, and something relatively simplistic (line drawings over thick shapes). Here is what I have so far, they are relatively rough and could use more refinement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2755[/ATTACH]

From top to bottom:

Warrior - the axe

Ranger - bow and arrow

Adventurer - Chaos symbol signifying the indecision of choosing a class, and the fact that all skills are going into and out of this class without specialization

Assassin - it is a traceur vaulting an obstacle, and the obstacle originally was supposed to represent the assassin's dagger, but it doesn't really show in this

Monk - Fist

Druid - Yoga brings to mind meditation and peace, this is a sort of take on the yin yang symbol

Scout - My least favorite, it was supposed to be from the triskelion, but with one leg being a bike, one being a fin and the last to be a running leg

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

So at this point I suggest that whoever is feeling creative make up logo designs for each of the guilds. Even pen and paper designs are fine because they can easily be converted into an icon with a little messing around with vector line art in adobe illustrator or photoshop.

After we get a bunch of sets together, we'll make up a thread where the forum as a whole can vote on the designs in an imbedded poll. After a set has been chosen a few more tweaks can be made to it as need be. (Like making it into vector art if it is in sketch form).

Think we could have a bunch of design sets made by May 10th (2 weeks)?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Jump Rope Rotations: 20,500/80,000

What is Dead May Never Die, but Rise Again, Harder and Stronger

So at this point I suggest that whoever is feeling creative make up logo designs for each of the guilds. Even pen and paper designs are fine because they can easily be converted into an icon with a little messing around with vector line art in adobe illustrator or photoshop.

After we get a bunch of sets together, we'll make up a thread where the forum as a whole can vote on the designs in an imbedded poll. After a set has been chosen a few more tweaks can be made to it as need be. (Like making it into vector art if it is in sketch form).

Think we could have a bunch of design sets made by May 10th (2 weeks)?

Sounds good to me, I've already posted my drawings/scribbles. Unless I make more, I'll post them as well

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Here's the assassin's one that I just put together. I'll get to the other couple later.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2757[/ATTACH]

EDIT:

and here's the ranger one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]

These are AWESOME!

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Here's a quick mock up. The warrior guild just flashed in my head. I'll have one done for the assassin's soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2756[/ATTACH]

Let me know what you guys think.

That is badass!!!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

There is some great work here and I was really liking some of the symbolic ones, the Sannar showed up. That stuff is sick and has my vote right now.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I was liking the animal theme, but Sanner's designs are baddass. Loving all the creativity in here!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 2 - DEX 2 - STA 2 - CON 3 - WIS 3 - CHA 3

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - General George S. Patton

Archived